Lance Completes Full Circle

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2004, 11:31:26 PM

Author
Lance Completes Full Circle (Read 13,557 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Lance Henriksen has been speaking to Sci-Fi Wire about Alien vs Predator and that his role in AvP completes the circle and brings a closure to the character:

“In the Alien films, Henriksen played two identical androids. In Alien vs. Predator, he plays the founder of the company that will eventually produce them. For Henriksen, being on the set of the new film, which was shot in Prague, felt very familiar. “When I walked on the set and saw the alien and the predator, I was back immediately,” he said. “I remember being in London shooting that thing. It was instantaneous.”

He goes onto say that fans of both franchises will be pleased with AvP and will meet people’s expectations. By the way, the programme on HBO is on tonight so if anybody watches it and finds any new info, send me an email.

J

J

Well done Lance   ;D  

SCAR

SCAR

Well i hope that AVP will meet people's expectations!!

J

J

TO NIGHT? ANY ONE ... I BEG PLEASE SEND SOMETNING INTO THIS SITE,    ;D     I just want to see this movie so bad, SO BAD!

G-Dog

G-Dog

I know its not going to meet people's expectations, just by reading all the crap from people on the net, but to me, AVP is going to be the best alien and predator movie made!

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

finally we all get it official that he played 2 androids  even thought most of this already discovered this by common sense but then you got the people that werent smart enough to figure that out for themselves

TheJesus

TheJesus

This movie meeting my expectations isn't saying much.

Neocharge

Neocharge

I think it's awesome that weyland ties in with the Alien movies. By the way, does anyone know about the predator hunters in the video games?   :)     ???  

Lord HamsteR

Lord HamsteR

well bai the looks of it Anderson made 2 worlds Aliens\predators to be together Lence as company founder represent alien world in story of predators geting points to be heros in piramyd.....i think we should expect that next aliens ore predator movies will be efected bai AvP....(i sure hope soo)...

pred-maniac

pred-maniac

damn i use to have HBO i so badly want to see it tonight if any info please send it in right away i beg of u    :)  

Torch

Torch

Does anybody here have HBO?  If not, then I'll do the honors of checking out the AVP special and then sending a report to Darkness immediately after the special ends.

elmark88

elmark88

what time is this thing on hbo cause i just checked tv guide and i dont see it its taxi cab something and da ali g show(gay gay show)   >:D  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Chezzy, Emotional Speech.   Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I have had the best time of my life waiting for this film with you guys. I joined this site about a year and a half ago, and have checked it daily ever since. I rember way back when we got the first predator picture, it fells like so long ago. I have had such fun hearing the good opinions and the bad ones and hearing the uplifting news and the upsetting. and even if this film does suck, I will always remember the huge hype I shared with you guys for this film. thank you guys. and thanks darkness for making this great site, I was devestated when I heard it was going to be shut down, but thanks to gamespy, that diddnt happen. so *holds up glass* heres to hoping AVP will be as fun as it was waiting for it. god bless you guys, I am leaving to go to california to see the AVP premiere on friday, I will be back late next week and write my review, I hope you guys read it. once again thanks for all the good times   AdamJZ

wolfboy

wolfboy

anyone have TiVo or something.  i wanna watch that HBO thing.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

well, gosh! isnt anyone going to say something!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed