AvP Not Finished For Cinemas?

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2004, 04:38:47 PM

Author
AvP Not Finished For Cinemas? (Read 14,119 times)

abdul

abdul

Doesnt sound concrete at all. This website is false. G-Dog is very "fly" when he says things the best.   8)   Also, The MPAA has already rated it and mobug is right, the final cut must be submitted to the MPAA before a rating is given. If this rumor were true, the film would still say not yet rated. This is not my opinion at all, check the mpaa website where it says this.

flonge

flonge

WHY do we AVP fans have to suffer this much???  AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh!!!  It's using the treeeees!    :-\  

J

J

WHY THE HELL HAVE THEY LEFT THESE THINGS TILL THE LAST MINUTE?? WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WANT TO CUT OUT?   UNLESS THEY ARE KITTENS WITH PINK BOS AND CUTE LAMBS PRANCING IN A THEN  FIELD ....   .... LEAVE WHAT YOU HAVE ALONE!!!!!, no ones going to argue about the length of the movie especially if its needed to explain certain events.   FOX wot 'rong wit u, u crazy or sommit ??   >:D     ???  

Jonesy

Jonesy

If true that'd be a complete disaster. They do all that advertising for the release date, then miss it? I don't believe it. There may be some truth though to the part about work still being done to the movie. Maybe that early review and rumors about people responding poorly to the 'emotional' ending were correct. Maybe thats what they're still trying to fix.  It'd be smart if they did, if what I've heard about the ending is correct. They would improve the film immensely imo. So this actually could be good news.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am leaving to go to hollywood for the premiere in an hour!!!! now your tellin me its cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

let's just hope this is a rumour.

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

STEAMING PILE OF COW DUNG-  its deff in its final stages of editing and will be ready for the silver screen

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

its still posted here, looks like the premiere is not cancelled.  http://www.manntheatres.com/premieres/upcoming.htm

G-Dog

G-Dog

PROOF ITS ALL BULLSHIT!!!!!! thanks to AdamJZ, good shit bro. And.........lucky bastard........(goign to the premier, nothing personal man    ;D  )

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

the roumer still might be true, but I doubt it, Manns theaters might not have posted the cancellation yet, but I hope that it is just a roumer.

BRIGUY425

BRIGUY425

If they cancel all of the press junket and premiere (which I doubt), it will confirm what many of you have been saying about it possibly sucking.  They do tend ot cancel these things when the studio loses faith in a movie and try to keep bad press from getting out.  I think it should be noted that there have been next to NO reviews of this from screenings oir otherwise (none that weren't bogus anyway).  Maybe the PG-13 was not originally planned but the movie turned out so poorly that they needed to open it up to more people.  All I do know is that something bothered me about the fight clip released yesterday.  It did not have a cenematic quality and the predator movements were clearly not acurate with past films.  I have to think that the alien head would have burst acid when slammed against a wall by a 9 foot predator.  The pred was fat and slow.  Anyway, I didn't get the excitement I thought I would when I saw the two icons doing battle.  Was itr just me or was there a lot of fog and smoke in places where it shouldn't be?  I am cool with dust kicking up when one of the creatures goes through a wall but it just seemed like in one shot there was smoke and in the next cut there wasn't.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I already told you!, the fight clip that you saw is missing some awesome shots, I saw that on the HBO special.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

buddy lol it was called bad film quality, not smog in a pyramid! look at that clip compared to the clips in the trailers! its just bad quality jeez! and the alien shouldnt of exploded into acid it has an exoskeleton to help it from external attacks and blunt trauma. and the fact that not everyone on earth is exactly the same is probably the reason why every predator is not EXACTLY the same!

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

uh yeah its just you, its already been established that that clip was a teaser for the real action, granted, i was skeptical at first too, but christ get the sand out of your vagina (sorry ladies no offense) and quit whinin...well, at least about stuff thats already been discussed

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Whaddya expect? It's Friday the 13th..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed