AvP Premiere Cancelled?

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2004, 10:24:17 PM

Author
AvP Premiere Cancelled? (Read 14,962 times)

Orion The Hunter

Orion The Hunter

But seriously would this affect the preview showing on the 12th at all since Paul is still working on the movie?

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

If its not showing on the Friday then why all the TV spots are changed to instead to August 13 to now Friday. I just seen some saying on Earth Friday.  Also I checked my local theater website like I said before and it has AVP on it and the times its showing for Friday and also Saturday which thats the day I have to go see it.  I thooght to shine some hope.  I hope its out Friday because why show an unfinished flim.

Somebody

Somebody

Do not fear!  Paul Anderson and FOX know what they are doing!  This movie will be done one way or another.  Prepare yourselves - the greatest battle the universe ever seen is about to hit the big screens   YEY!!

BKB

BKB

Now how the hell does this happen when I already have tickets I purchased just last night before going to work for Thursday night, Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon?? If it's not finished, how the hell did they sell me tickets to it?? Has this ever happen to a movie you can recall in the past before it's release date??

Jonesy

Jonesy

I think they, Fox and the MPAA, probably have an understanding about what it takes to make this film PG-13, so they could still be working on stuff that wouldn't effect the rating.  It seems incredibly late though; like someone else said, how are they gonna get the reels to the theaters? I don't know anything about that though so who knows. I'm also surprised that they didn't have at least a near finished film for the premiere that they could have shown; its bad publicity - they must be making major changes.

Dachande

Dachande

This could be very bad.

Darth Garuda

Darth Garuda

At least folks in the US get it this week.  It won't be released in the UK til the 22nd of October.  Thats sucks.

J

J

Sucks bad         >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed