The Neomorphs (Read 88,429 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Nope, Huante:

Signature on the lower right

Enoch

Enoch

That is definitely Carlos Huante.
He has that distinctive style and use of colors.

Huante, Engineer concepts... (obviously unused ;))

I like this one... dont know why... but its kinda interesting...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegamorph on Nov 26, 2016, 03:44:02 PM
Nope, Huante:

Fair enough.  I thought it was odd. I blame Google.  :laugh:

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

It'll be interesting to see how the Neomorph creatures are presented in the film. I'm guessing they'll feature earlier in the film than the big bad in the final act, which I'm thinking will be the classic alien/alien from the latest poster.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

You maybe right. now if only a certain someone can do a little digging and find when trailer may drop. ;)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Well the egg was introduced in the beginning of alien yet the poster design shows it just like the latest A:C poster. Chances are likely that the big guy will come in either early in the film as is, or maybe its just a brief spot.

SamuelDL

SamuelDL

In the making of Prometheus you can see designs of the "neomorphs" with the style of the classic Alien:

What design do you prefer? This, or the sharp one with the shitty teeth?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's likely just head concepts for the Ultramorph, the Alien born form an Engineer in the original script.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ridley will no doubt we recycling quite a few elements from Prometheus though. Maybe not exactly but I imagine they'll be used as springboards.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Jesus those ultramorphs were beautiful.

lv_226

lv_226

I'd say AVPG is a safe bet, I don't know about that other one...

Ingwar

Ingwar

Fan art.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 10, 2016, 07:02:55 PM
Fan art.

If you knew you gonna face this guy or multiple of these, how many guns would you bring to the party, i would say a lot,
imagine not having one gun at hand and facing these guys, RUN would exactly be my first thought!!!

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

This is absolutely awesome. Scary as hell and true to the aesthetic. I really hope this design makes it in the movie

Quote from: Omegamorph on Nov 26, 2016, 03:44:02 PM
Nope, Huante:

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Ultramorph concept art always reminds me too much of Doctor Finkelstein, from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' - but especially so at this time of the year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed