New Aliens: Fireteam Elite Class & Feature Dropping With Season 3 Update on April 19th

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 29, 2022, 06:47:00 PM

Author
New Aliens: Fireteam Elite Class & Feature Dropping With Season 3 Update on April 19th (Read 10,981 times)

Voodoo Magic

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't be adverse to seeing it in the Horde mode...  :P

Kailem

GorillaGorillaGorillaGorilla.....

GorillaGorillaGorillaGorilla....

Alien! Yeah, give us Kenner everything in everything! :laugh:

RidgeTop

Kailem

"Flamey", "Boomy" and "Captain Murderson" loadouts coming soon!

Mr.Turok

Damm, Cold Iron actually went out there and gave Colonial Marines dual plasmacasters where Illfonic couldn't give Wolf, the one who started this, his iconic due......

Would love to see a Predator's POV when they see Colonial Marines with Lancers and plasma rifles, would they mald of being ripped off on or just say "its about time you youngins got with the program" kind of deal

RidgeTop

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Apr 06, 2022, 05:16:52 PM
"Flamey", "Boomy" and "Captain Murderson" loadouts coming soon!

Umm excuse me, but in my house those loadouts would be "Crab Smasher", "Keeping up on Current Events" and "Ripley's Underwear Revenge"!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

synapticflow

I still keep hoping that they would add local co-op to the game.  It just makes sense.  Not to mention the fact that the game tends to crash on me every other game, at least I could play at home with family or friends while the game is messing up trying to connect online.  Sigh...

BlueMarsalis79

Local Co-op I'd love, my brother's the only person I enjoy playing this type of thing with as it is.

Anyone asked them about it on their Discord?

acrediblesource

https://twitter.com/AliensFireteamE/status/1513925072561520640

That one emote "bent elbow with fist closed" seems to be a military hand signal. I do hope one day we get to have a record game function, andmake our own little movies and change camera angles and such!

RidgeTop

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed