Help after Mission 14

Started by Ayeee, Dec 13, 2015, 04:20:22 PM

Author
Help after Mission 14 (Read 1,408 times)

Ayeee

Ayeee

Okay so I just finished escaping the rainbow funhouse under the reactor core (about shit my pants) and purging the reactor. Now I have a choice to go to Scimed Tower for the next mission.

My question is, instead of going straight to Scimed, can I explore other areas of the station first. I want to use the Ion Torch and open up some doors.

If yes, am I going to be stalked by Alien(s) since there's a bunch loose now? If so, is rather just continue to Scimed. I don't know if I can handle being stalked that long.

Please keep spoilers to bare minimum, thank you!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Now is probably your best bet to get go exploring. It might be helpful to turn the difficulty down to Easy whilst you explore though.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If you're looking to free-roam, mission 16 is your best bet. You have access to basically everywhere and all the tools you'll need to get everything opened up.

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

Best time to explore is after u get the level 3 hack tool and get off the anesidora (I think). I found about 3 nostromo logs in one sweep by doing this. It's also the only opportunity you'll get to bust into Khulman's office or where ever it is that the alien snatches him off.

If u can't take being stalked for all that time, why not just find a convenient save point, save game, and just chill, walk around and do what ever, and if u die, so what? :P

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Start exploring right after the Anesidora mission, but be sure to do a very thorough check during that mission so you don't miss anything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed