Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,115 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 20, 2023, 09:19:05 PMIf you're talking about "complete the whole damn game without dying once" achievement - no way in hell I'm going for that

That one's pretty simple once you realise you can spoof it by reloading saves before the death animation plays out.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 17, 2023, 09:35:32 AMStarted another playthrough of Isolation. On Nightmare. Why am I doing this to myself ?

Just escaped the hospital and went through

Spoiler
the LV-426 flashback
[close]

I can't say it got so hard I was ready to smash the keyboard but Nightmare difficulty certainly ups the "challenging" factor. Makes it feel almost like the first time playing the game

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 20, 2023, 10:25:51 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jan 20, 2023, 09:19:05 PMIf you're talking about "complete the whole damn game without dying once" achievement - no way in hell I'm going for that

That one's pretty simple once you realise you can spoof it by reloading saves before the death animation plays out.

Yes, I've heard of that one but I'm not interested in exploiting game design's flaw either. If I was going for that achievement I'd rather do it the intended way

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Goldeneye (Xbox One)

Released today on the Xbox Game Pass.  So many memories playing this again.  I'm really enjoying it  ;D I'm pretty gutted that online multiplayer is only available on the Nintendo Switch version.

Stitch

Stitch

Started The Last of Us remastered because the TV show is out and I figured I should play the game first, but got distracted yesterday when Dead Space arrived early.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

MW2

Yea, I've only playing when it's with friends but it's become a regular thing as a 4 man party on Tier 1 (hardcore) and the comedy can be a blast and it's fun talking about it at work with them later, also though for being off of CoD for nearly a decade I'm actually getting pretty good already.

I'm pretty fond of the Lockwood Mk2 marksman rifle and Bryson 890 shotgun.

I also like how there is these toxic players who get so f**king mad and volatile but rather than get upset like some might I  just look for the comedy in it and don't take it nearly as seriously as I would of in the past.

Kradan

Kradan

So I've just sent Stompy flying towards a gas giant. Which means that next is my least favourite part of the game - a looong stretch without Alien and filled with SO. MANY. F.UCKING. ANDROIDS

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I remembered that part being shitty first time through but honestly I thought it was OK on my replays.

Kradan

Kradan

I mean, I can certainly appreciate  having a break from being chased by an Alien. I just feel that section could've been significantly shortened. Even on my first playthrough I remember thinking "Alright, when is Alien gonna come back ?"

Also, it pisses me off how during that portion of the game you're constantly being thrown into a bottleneck situations where you have no choice but to fight Joes which kinda ruins whole "hide-and-seek" nature of the game. And that absolute dick move of removing all of my weapons RIGHT BEFORE introducing even tougher sonovabitches. Just URGH

I don't hate that section but it's the closest I get to hating anything in Isolation

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

When I'm not doing game nights I've been playing God of War (2018) for the first time.

Darkness

Darkness

Dying  Light 2, I've just started.

Stitch

Stitch

Started the Evil Within dlc while I was waiting for something to finish at work last night. Still mainly on dead space, though.

Kradan

Kradan

Still on my playthrough of Isolation. Just escaped

Spoiler
The Hive
[close]

For a Nightmare difficulty it was, dare I say it, easy ? I mean, during that entire section I had only one direct encounter with Alien and even that I'm pretty sure was a scripted event

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Tbf I always remember the hive part being much less challenging than you think it will be going in. Mostly it's just the fear factor.

Stitch

Stitch

I'm about halfway through The Last of Us and I'm not sure I'm enjoying it. It's getting frustrating and tedious, and I'm not sure the story is good enough to get me past the gameplay.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Dead Space f**king rules, my only complaint being that I preferred the original actors in almost all instances, and the remake being nowhere near as subtle in storytelling as the original. Systemically though it is a joy to play.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed