NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,262 times)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Jonesy Not Expendable on Feb 05, 2023, 03:09:52 AMThe cloaked predators in the back are an awesome touch. Personally, I'd have had the Elder coming out of cloak as well.

Tristan retweeted this not so long ago, which makes me want to know what happened with the elder even more.

Edit: in a reply asking if he did all box art he answered "No, I wish -- just couldn't keep it up. The only real money coming in from the work around doing creative work was from my day job, which is demanding timewise, so things just became a nightmare and I had to walk away."

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.
That really sucked  :( Tristan´s artworks are superb.
I hope he could make the artbox of the Feral Predator, as long if it is going to be released.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Sorry for the coffee stains and terrible backdrop folks lol, but here is the new Ultimate Elder Predator/Greyback figure that just released, excellent figure! It has not been customized in any way, I bought a second one for that, this is the unaltered version.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Gorgeous.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So according to a Facebook post. NECA says some news is coming soon about the Predator series.

Setting aside any news on Feral (which wouldn't be new or exciting) and the fact they finished the lost tribe. What is likely to come next? More stuff from Concrete Jungle like Long Spear and Swift Knife? Or Ultimates of the 3 Super Predators from Predators 2010?

Master

Master

Or Wolf?

Or Predalien?

Or Predator Dog?

Or River Ghost?

... I'll find my way out and back under my bridge.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 21, 2023, 04:12:14 PMSo according to a Facebook post. NECA says some news is coming soon about the Predator series.

Setting aside any news on Feral (which wouldn't be new or exciting) and the fact they finished the lost tribe. What is likely to come next? More stuff from Concrete Jungle like Long Spear and Swift Knife? Or Ultimates of the 3 Super Predators from Predators 2010?
:o  :o  :o WHAT!? ORIGINAL LINK PLEASE! Don´t give me hope, but if that´s true, then it means that Neca is still interested in keeping the Predator/Alien rights and probably would see new stuff....perhaps the long announced Feral and Ultimate Wolf?  :o  :o  Crossed fingers.
EDIT: original post founded. https://web.facebook.com/photo?fbid=178975731435012&set=a.176267051705880

Mike’s Monsters

I wouldn't be surprised if they are just hinting at the Feral release and that's it. They could literally mean anything with the way they worded that. They could announce a release timeframe or preorders for Feral, and that could be the things they are "excited about". Would love to be wrong and they have more to announce, but it just seems like it's slowing way down to a stop in the Alien and Predator line for NECA.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 21, 2023, 07:06:39 PMI wouldn't be surprised if they are just hinting at the Feral release and that's it. They could literally mean anything with the way they worded that. They could announce a release timeframe or preorders for Feral, and that could be the things they are "excited about". Would love to be wrong and they have more to announce, but it just seems like it's slowing way down to a stop in the Alien and Predator line for NECA.

Yeah I'm definitely not trying to get too excited or speculative. I don't wanna get all worked up for some Feral Predator solicitations.

Still Collating...

I bet it's just a Feral announcement.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Or a "We will no longer be producing Predator figures" announcement.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 22, 2023, 01:26:26 AMOr a "We will no longer be producing Predator figures" announcement.

I don't think they would use the word "excited" if that were the announcement. :P

Wweyland

Wweyland

The figure looks great, although that Kindred mask is still throwing me off.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Gridseeker on Feb 21, 2023, 06:51:54 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 21, 2023, 04:12:14 PMSo according to a Facebook post. NECA says some news is coming soon about the Predator series.

:o  :o  :o WHAT!? ORIGINAL LINK PLEASE! Don´t give me hope, but if that´s true, then it means that Neca is still interested in keeping the Predator/Alien rights and probably would see new stuff....perhaps the long announced Feral and Ultimate Wolf?  :o  :o  Crossed fingers.
EDIT: original post founded. https://web.facebook.com/photo?fbid=178975731435012&set=a.176267051705880
That Predator is wearing a McFarlane Batman Jacket.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: bobcunk on Feb 22, 2023, 01:55:10 PM
Quote from: Gridseeker on Feb 21, 2023, 06:51:54 PM

That Predator is wearing a McFarlane Batman Jacket.
Yep, looks like a custom...or does it? :o

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I didn't realize NECA's little announcement on the coming soon "news" was already two weeks ago.  ::)

I remember the days when every Wednesday was Prednesday. There was always something to tease.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed