NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,169,831 times)

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Predalien91 on Jan 16, 2020, 03:33:15 AM
Looks amazing. I take it Neca will not be doing the Wave releases anymore and is just giving everything Ultimate Treatment. Which I'm okay with.

Side note, those Legs and Body look brand new. Almost like they will be used for a Potential Berserker, Falconer and Tracker. We are overdue remakes of those figures!

I think they did say on Twitter they had a few other figures for Toy Fair including Alpha and we are on an anniversary year so it'd make sense.

-Sourced from Twitter including spelling error
" Definitely. Aloha is close to final and should have 3 more at toy fair"

It doesn't specify if it's Alien or Predator but I doubt it's anything related to Predator 2. You can still find City Hunter, I don't think they've ever stopped selling him. So if it's related to Predators that'd make sense since they're older figures that could use a retooling especially since they're real pricey now. However what we've seen so far doesn't really match the Super Predators. While it hasn't been specified what it is, Hunting Grounds is the next big release so if it ties into anything that'd be it.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I would really like an ultimate "Battle damaged" city hunter, now that he'd be able to hold his respirator properly.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

The Old One

The Old One

Why not, I like that idea.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Kailem

Bah, shuriken. :P But he still looks amazing!

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1218688670150135810?s=20
/?
Anyone know why tweets don't seem to show up automatically anymore when you post the links to them? For a while now I've been getting "tweet does not exist" messages despite the fact they very much do.

Either way, possible Lost Tribe re-release at some point in the future!

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Is ti me or is that alpha predator wearing a head of the original predator (suit design) as a mask?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/b7/25/7bb72500b847138a7d463f3323d70b0f.jpg

426Buddy

426Buddy

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 18, 2020, 08:03:16 PM
Bah, shuriken. :P But he still looks amazing!

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1218688670150135810?s=20
/?
Anyone know why tweets don't seem to show up automatically anymore when you post the links to them? For a while now I've been getting "tweet does not exist" messages despite the fact they very much do.

Either way, possible Lost Tribe re-release at some point in the future!

YES!
I'd love to have picked them up but I missed them at release and now they're scarce and way overpriced. A re-release of The Lost Hunters, AVP Predators, and the Super Predators would be fantastic but I'd take the Lost Hunters for now.

PVC

PVC

Hi. Ok ... Why not .... But but rather than making weird predators figures and comic book predators figures .... Why not to make characters from predator 2 .... Harrigan , king willie ,peter keys ,Leona ,lambert,dany ,tony pope ,El Scorpio etc ... Etc ...think about it Neca please. I'm a big big Predator fan but  Kind of tired of these ugly comic book 's action figures   So much stuff to do with predator 1&2  and what about predator 1 characters ...... They are great too    Thank you Neca to do that soon .... Not a option .... I'm waiting for it ......

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

If they re-release the Lost Tribe with new bodies I will die
in a good and a bad way because those guys scream for updated bodies and my wallet screams at the thought of me buying more than one of each for custom fodder

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Alpha Predator is cool and all....but...

When Wolf Predator?

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: PVC on Jan 19, 2020, 05:09:30 PM
Hi. Ok ... Why not .... But but rather than making weird predators figures and comic book predators figures .... Why not to make characters from predator 2 .... Harrigan , king willie ,peter keys ,Leona ,lambert,dany ,tony pope ,El Scorpio etc ... Etc ...think about it Neca please. I'm a big big Predator fan but  Kind of tired of these ugly comic book 's action figures   So much stuff to do with predator 1&2  and what about predator 1 characters ...... They are great too    Thank you Neca to do that soon .... Not a option .... I'm waiting for it ......
Because likeness rights.

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 19, 2020, 05:49:48 PM

When Wolf Predator?

Pretty sure I saw Randy say on Twitter recently that we might not see him until 2021.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jan 19, 2020, 06:30:58 PM
Quote from: PVC on Jan 19, 2020, 05:09:30 PM
Because likeness rights.

Also, human characters don't sell nearly as well as monsters/creatures.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 19, 2020, 08:58:36 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 19, 2020, 05:49:48 PM

When Wolf Predator?

Pretty sure I saw Randy say on Twitter recently that we might not see him until 2021.

Why the f**k they pushed him back so far when he was complete in 2017 is beyond me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed