NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,169,913 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

Let's kick off the Predator 2 30th anniversary collection with the first figure, the Neca Ultimate Armored Lost Predator from Predator 2.
I cannot believe he sold out from Neca in less than 1 day, he was $35 + $10 shipping!
Here he is.

Here he is out of the package with all of his accessories laid out.

LED Light up eyes!

Here are all 3 releases of the Lost Predator.

Here he is with his current clanmates, Lastershot and Spiked Tail.

Here he is with the entire Predator 2 Lost Tribe, all are being replaced with Ultimates, starting with the Armored Lost.

Here is my YouTube review on him.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks good! Hadn't realised the eyes lit up either.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Aw, very cool dHunter! Love it. Thanks for sharing this!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So the box art has the Lost Predator equipped with full body netting, yet the figure does not have it.

Does anyone pay attention to details anymore?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 21, 2020, 02:20:35 PM
So the box art has the Lost Predator equipped with full body netting, yet the figure does not have it.

Does anyone pay attention to details anymore?

:-\

Quote from: dHunter333 on Sep 21, 2020, 06:53:53 AM
Let's kick off the Predator 2 30th anniversary collection with the first figure, the Neca Ultimate Armored Lost Predator from Predator 2.
I cannot believe he sold out from Neca in less than 1 day, he was $35 + $10 shipping!

I think Tristan's art played part in it

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Glad I preordered mine on BBTS the day it was listed, hopefully he'll ship soon.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 23, 2020, 04:30:46 PM
Glad I preordered mine on BBTS the day it was listed, hopefully he'll ship soon.

There are a few on eBay. But given the sometimes fragile nature of NECA Predators, I'd rather order some from a store, in case there is damage or defect.

BBTS had two extras pop up the other night but in the time it took me to sign in, they were gone. This must be the fastest selling Predator NECA has made.

dHunter333

dHunter333

BBTS usually runs about 6 weeks after official release, not sure why.
The Alpha Predator sold out VERY fast too.

Tichinde

Tichinde

I'm kinda pissed, it's not really the "Ultimate" Lost Predator at all. First of all, I think that armor looks hokey and kinda silly for a predator, but secondly, he's supposed to come with a little predator machete and sheathe, I have no idea why they wouldn't have included that so he could be a more accurate representation of his P2 self

Back of the packaging says there's a 30th anniversary greyback coming, meaning new lore for KALAKTA!

Alright 2020 is looking a little better

lightsyder

lightsyder

He does have a sword and sheathe doesn't he?

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: lightsyder on Sep 28, 2020, 04:21:32 AM
He does have a sword and sheathe doesn't he?

He has the new techno sword they gave him, but not the original knife

Both Hiya and the original first release of Borg came with this knife and the little sheathe component. It's just unfortunate they didn't give him this weapon, they've given other "Ultimates" many more accessories than they gave him, and it would have been nice. Plus, I personally think Borg looks coolest when he's unmasked with the knife, he's like one of the only predators to be so sure of himself he doesn't even carry wristblades, just an alien machete  :D

lightsyder

lightsyder

Oh that is a cool sword...

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Big forehead alert!  :)

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

So I got screwed over on the Armored Lost Hunter.
Pre-ordered on Amazon and I discover they cancelled on me because they went out of stock. On an item I pre-ordered. For the lower price.

So basically I have to go to another seller or return to the one I had for an almost 60 dollar asking price.

What burns me up is that this isn't even the first time this has happened. Like I almost need to be as fast as those guys that got the PS5 preorder.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

BBTS had two Lost Predators up for pre-order. Snagged both while the going was good. Not sure why they had just 2 though. Don't think it was extra stock. Maybe someone canceled their pre-order? At any rate it says the figures are due in october, but I know what I'm getting into with BBTS. They are always late. I probably won't see these till the holidays when more stock arrives for Christmas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed