NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,169,905 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Oh boy, lots of Ultimate preddies coming this year: the Alpha plus the original lost tribe sans Predator 2 city hunter. BTW, does the ultimate wolf predator come this year too?

Jaymer 161

Jaymer 161

I think it looks wicked,like what a predator would look like before they reached the stars. The homage to the OG/River Ghost design is perfect!

Kailem

Kailem

It's not looking likely.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Gridseeker on Jan 30, 2020, 05:48:32 PM
Oh boy, lots of Ultimate preddies coming this year: the Alpha plus the original lost tribe sans Predator 2 city hunter. BTW, does the ultimate wolf predator come this year too?
They're saving Wolf for AvPR's 30th anniversary.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 31, 2020, 05:39:39 AM
Quote from: Gridseeker on Jan 30, 2020, 05:48:32 PM
They're saving Wolf for AvPR's 30th anniversary.

And this year is the 30th anniversary of the release date of the original comic, isnĀ“t?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yep!

SiL

SiL

In February, even!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 30, 2020, 09:06:52 PM
It's not looking likely.

First it was 2019 (back in 2017)
Then it became 2020.

Now it could possible be 2021.

I am so goddamn annoyed by this. Beyond the Alpha, and Lost Tribe which will be released throughout the year, how much more do they have planned that doesn't allow the Wolf to slip in?

There must be a lot of figures planned if they still can't get Wolf in, and I suspect Hunting Grounds is to blame. They must be making figures.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I kind of hope holding off on wolf allows them to produce a good body for it. My biggest complaint in the original release (and despite that buying three) was that it really was stiff as far as articulation went. For some of their earliest stuff I hope they knock it out of the park upon re-release.

Anybody know if the Requiem Alien is getting a re-release or if that's (potentially) coming in 2021?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jan 31, 2020, 02:55:15 PM
I kind of hope holding off on wolf allows them to produce a good body for it. My biggest complaint in the original release (and despite that buying three) was that it really was stiff as far as articulation went. For some of their earliest stuff I hope they knock it out of the park upon re-release.

Anybody know if the Requiem Alien is getting a re-release or if that's (potentially) coming in 2021?

Neca has the Alien Warrior and Predalien all ready. They just keep getting delayed. And the Wolf will have a brand new ultimate type body.

They've had the sculpt and accessories all prototyped since 2017.

https://news.toyark.com/2017/09/27/neca-previews-aliens-vs-predator-requiem-wolf-predator-ultimate-figure-271915

TYRANTKINGALIEN

TYRANTKINGALIEN

This thing looks great.
Looks like a semi primitive predator. Really cool. Be a shame to open 1, so I might have to buy 2 ha. ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I f**king love it when a Predator design has extra tusks in the mandible.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Spring needs to hurry up and get here

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed