Report Back From Comic-Con

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2004, 11:31:03 PM

Author
Report Back From Comic-Con (Read 17,311 times)

tribalcore

tribalcore

i hear ya jonesy its just not gonna be the same just my own opinion

Baseman

Baseman

At Comic Con, The guys that worked on the costumes and played the alien, said that hopefully, there will be a sequel.  So, the movie will probably have some semi- open ending.  I think, the humans might snag an egg or something and somehow that will work into the whole Weyland-Yutani thing trying to use the aliens as Bio-weapons.  Maybe Yutani will be introduced in this or the next movie.  Here are how the aliens get into the sequel, how the hell are the preds gonna be in the sequel? Let me think about that one.  I'm sure I can come up with something cool.

SandwormPhish

SandwormPhish

I really wanna see that clip..  Anyway the PG-13 movie rating doesn't particularly bother me because you can get away with an awful lot on a PG-13 (Tremors, Hellboy, Indiana Jones, etc)

Mike

Mike

I think if AVP has an amazing mind blowing story and answers our question, why do preds and aliens hate each other so much then i think were in for an epic masterpiece and yeah the movie is called AVP i would much rather see aliens and preds going at it cause weve seen the humans die a billion times, they get there head bit off and there skulls ripped out i'm new to this forum.    ;D  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

"The MPAA has always thought green blood is ok for the kiddies and it looks like it will be flying around by the gallon in this." WTF?! Green and yellow blood is okay, but real-life related red blood not. In what kind of world do we live? Let's stay close to reality and add some green and yellow blood, the kids will like it and think it's normal, why red blood is too scary, come on fu<kers, every kid has seen blood on its own hands or fingers when it played a little bit too rough on a playground. I mean, when I was young (talk about 8 yrs. old, I knew blood was red and it didn't scare me.) Jesus. What a load of bull$hit!

Zoidberg

Zoidberg

:)   Let's hope they have enough material with human blood&gore included so that the DVD version will be R or a director's cut. It just feels a tad bit unrealistic to have a human crew coming up with abominable creatures killing everything in sight - in a claustrophobical pyramid - and then to have them left clean dry. It is neither realistic nor pleasing. In fact, it feels a major let down. If the movie will not later be released on DVD as a "human bloody" version, then the human deaths of this film will very much have a feeling of insipidity about them.

Sam04je

Sam04je

How many humans are gunna be on this film? i cant see every death shown in a predator view!! anyway i surpose this is good news that there will be at least Green gore in the film, better than nothing.

I fear they will not release an extra director's cut just because we want to see blood and gore. I have a feeling the theatrical release will be the only version released on dvd...

_-={ Predator }=-_

_-={ Predator }=-_

To predgirl thats awesome so im guessin u r round 15 13 right? cause most girls round my age act like that which gets really annoying but anyway there should be a movie where the aliens win then another avp the preds win so everyone is happy for their umm...bloodthirsty creature for the humans well lets just make a big nice body count for them    >:D   MULAHAHAHAHA

im with maurice when i was in colorado bout 5 i cut my hand my whole entire arm was covered in blood and i laughed wasnt scary at all it was funny but people think im abnormal sooo it depends on the persons brain...   ???  eeeeeeewwwwww

G-Dog

G-Dog

Nope. FOX will want to get more $$ out of this film as they can, expect the DVD version to have the deleted scenes/director's cut version. Its a business thing.....

Hey Predgirl, got this info from abdul, running time for AVP is at 134 minutes, about. He got this from his friend who works in a theater and has all the listings of movies that they are getting for August.    8) 

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

god dammit! no human kills not even one head or leg comes off!   ???   why the f**k do the preds have those big ass blades then! man i better see alot of green blood and alien gore flying all over the place,there better be alot of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i mean alot it! i better see a pred ripping those aliens apart! like i said guys if they dont push the pg-13 limit it will be stupid.then again if its rated R G-dog might see it and have adverse effect on him at night, g-dog try not to wet the bed again!,thats the 5th time i changed your sheets man,this is not cool man.   ;D  

Cool _-={ Predator }=-_!    ;D    It's just stupid imo. We live in a real world, we already see blood on TV in the news broadcast. I mean even here in the Netherlands we saw the corpses of Iraq on tv, burned etc. Okay, with these things I can understand it.  But come on, no red blood, jesus. Red blood is part of our body, every kid knows blood is red and has already seen it a couple of times before it goes to the movies. Green and yellow blood is okay, because that's not realistic, but red blood, no, let's don't use red blood, maybe the audience will think this movie uses real-life ideas, come'on, that would be fake. No red blood, otherwise they think it's fake. No, let's just use green and yellow blood, so the audience will think it's real and not fake....    ???    Stupid FOX!  [yeah, I'm a little bit pissed of about this, okay it's just a movie, but NO to red blood and YES to green & yellow blood doesn't make sense to me...]

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

im just gunna wait till the film comes out now and see for my self

yea, I still gonna see this movie in theatres. I'm so hyped about it, and I really need to see, since these are two fantastic movie franchises and they finally meet each other    ;D  

topman

topman

it would be cool if they released AVP in England as a 18 certificate(R rated or higher) but i doubt it!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed