The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,293 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad you're enjoying!  Please feel free to pop any feedback up!  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Episode 12 will be up on Friday. Episode 13 has been sent to SM for editing.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I'd really love to see you do an EU guide show covering the comics, novels, games, etc. Are you guys open to having members help produce or even appear on the show?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

SiL is in the next one which is a talk about the comics and novels.

SiL

SiL

I want it known I was dragged out of bed at 7:30 on a Sunday in winter for this.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I hope you swear a lot in tired mumbles and sip coffee loudly while popping your P's.

Best listening experience.

SiL

SiL

Man I wish. I think some local Aussie birds chipped in with their two cents, though. Unless SM cuts them.

SM

SM

Mic didn't pick any up.  Didn't pick up any winged wildlife either.

SiL

SiL

Do ho ho ho ho.

Golly I'ma sound like a nob.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Aug 13, 2013, 07:18:56 AM
I'd really love to see you do an EU guide show covering the comics, novels, games, etc. Are you guys open to having members help produce or even appear on the show?

I'd love to have some more member interaction. Any suggestions or etc then just throw them up. I'm not sure about doing a big EU show (think how long it would be!) but we're good to do shows covering specific entries or areas.

I've started a new thread btw: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=48946.0

Thanatos ZHE

Thanatos ZHE

Hi guys, I just wanted to say that I discovered your podcasts recently on the site and I'm steadily working my way through them all. I know some of them are out of date and the news is more olds, but I'm a completionist and they are great! It's so good listening to people who are as passionate about the franchise (together or apart) as I am. They really help brighten my day on the trudge up to work. Keep up the excellent work.

Thank you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying them mate. It's nice to know people enjoy what we do. I don't envy you listening to those earlier podcasts.  :P

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but was wondering if you guys were considering a playthrough of the RPG for a series of podcast episodes?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 22, 2016, 09:06:50 PM
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying them mate. It's nice to know people enjoy what we do. I don't envy you listening to those earlier podcasts.  :P

C'mon they're not bad at all.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Jan 13, 2020, 07:39:14 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but was wondering if you guys were considering a playthrough of the RPG for a series of podcast episodes?

We've talked about recording them and certainly intend to. Just scheduling atm. They were hard to get slotted in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed