It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 93,802 times)

salomonj

Quote from: Stolen on Feb 23, 2017, 03:25:32 AM
Certainly not in the movie. But really pleasant prologue.  Love the cast
Ok, so this is like before the movie starts..? I also love the cast.

Stolen

Stolen

QuoteThis prologue, titled "Last Supper", was conceived by Ridley Scott and 3AM, directed by Luke Scott, and produced by RSA Films. It introduces the crew of the mission as they gather for a final meal before entering cryosleep.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I loved it, except the choking bit was a lil too on the nose. Otherwise I loved the rest, I really dislike crudup's character.

SiL

SiL

So this isn't in the film?

Oh thank god.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Usually character development scenes like this get cut.  It goes on for way too long for a modern paced movie, as well.

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

I love the tone and overall vibe. The atmosphere is foreboding, very reminiscent of Alien. Agree the food isnt that bad line was a bit too on the nose but this is fan service, directed toward fanboys and casual fans alike. Im convinced this movie is going to get it right

slipknotpredator

Why would they take a gay couple in this kind of trip?

salomonj

Quote from: Ragonk_Force on Feb 23, 2017, 03:41:16 AM
I love the tone and overall vibe. The atmosphere is foreboding, very reminiscent of Alien. Agree the food isnt that bad line was a bit too on the nose but this is fan service, directed toward fanboys and casual fans alike. Im convinced this movie is going to get it right
I agree, the tone, atmosphere, setting were all perfect and felt total throwback to Alien. Also the visuals were really cool and the ship is awesome.

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Feb 23, 2017, 03:43:39 AM
That....is a very good question.

Vermillion

So it's not airing in Canada.

acrediblesource

Correction: Homosexual. and the answer is obvious-They breed dogs and cats and pets and stuff.
//Why would they take a gay couple in this kind of trip?

salomonj

Quote from: Vermillion on Feb 23, 2017, 03:50:33 AM
So it's not airing in Canada.
There is a link posted to the video at the end of page 9.

Vermillion

Thanks

salomonj

watching the fat guy with teh cowboy hat die will be a joy

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Feb 23, 2017, 03:43:39 AM

Attitudes in the future would almost certainly be completely accepting of same sex couples. Reproduction is probably encouraged but not required of colonist couples, their skill set would likely be of the most consequence to the company. Not to mention genetic science will likely allow for same sex couples to be biological parents before too long.

http://time.com/3748019/same-sex-couples-biological-children/

Interesting to see this shown in a film of the franchise for the first time, after a same sex couple has been featured in the recent comics.

Wobblyboddle77

Just watched it twice, i loved it, gonna watch it again now, very very happy with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed