Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2012, 11:04:59 PM

Author
Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked (Read 70,366 times)

eyeballkid

I don't know what the f**k this is,,, but it's cool!

SizzyBubbles

That thing looks bad-ass! So beautiful and skull-like. It's certainly cool to see a live(?) version of the suit. Speaking of... it is very organic looking aka doesn't look very suit-like... Thats some crazy biosuit then! I love it

I gotta go did up my Space Jockey ring now!

Cvalda

Cvalda

I'm going to be completely evil and just throw this out there:

MrSpaceJockey

I'm not seeing any image.

Cvalda

Jango1201

I know I'm gonna be burned at the steak for this but I guess that Jockey skull we saw in AVP-R isn't so farfetched anymore.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Lot's of similarities, although this new design looks more humanoid without the elongated 'skull'. Even the 'jaw' is evident. I have always been convinced that the original SJ is not all suit - we see some of it's own self showing through, the jaw just being one example. This new design looks to show a similar thing, like the 'helmet' is more of a 'face-plate' that engulfs the face of the wearer, not the entire head.

Liking it.

-Chris

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 11, 2012, 02:51:23 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 11, 2012, 02:49:38 AM
I'm not seeing any image.
Fixed  :P

Hilarious!

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 11, 2012, 03:03:19 AM

Beautiful photo to compare it with.  I like how they kept the indentations on the side of the skull in the new one, but the Prometheus skull does look smaller.  Perhaps the "extended" part of the skull we see in ALIEN is really part of the chair, like a head rest that blends into the rest of the jockey's face.

ChrisPachi

For those who haven't seen it, there is an interesting comment on the original post from cinemart:

"I'm the source for the article and I can confirm that the 'prop' was from the upcoming film 'Prometheus' and was described, several times by the owner as being the new Alien (and not the space jockey). It looked amazing, honest. I'm still hoping to get the image at some point this week. fingers crossed."

Hmmm...

-Chris

The Runner

So is this really the Jockey or not?

another critter?

ThisBethesdaSea

That comment right there discredits this joker. We KNOW what that is...we've seen it in ALIEN, and the teaser for Prometheus. Someone is being willingly naive.

Nothing much more to say about it.

The Runner

I wonder why Jockies would facerape things with their trunk

I never thought of it as being a genital.. :-X

PHANTOM

evolution_rex

It all seemed legitimate until he said it wasn't the Space Jockey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed