Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2012, 11:04:59 PM

Author
Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked (Read 71,086 times)

Never say no to Panda!

Plokoon111

Shit it looks like jedi master Plo Koon my avatar.  :P

ChrisPachi

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 11, 2012, 03:20:21 AM
That comment right there discredits this joker. We KNOW what that is...we've seen it in ALIEN, and the teaser for Prometheus. Someone is being willingly naive.

Nothing much more to say about it.

Bazinga! Neat sculpture though. A joker with talented friends.

-Chris

whiterabbit

From the first picture there seems to be a human skull pushed to the back of the head. Exactly like the space jockey from alien. The space Jockey was an alien so maybe by "the alien" he really means the space Jockey... did anyone ask the source if he knew what the space Jockey was. :P

Although since there are supposed to be no xenomorphs as we know them in Prometheus the space jockey could be the alien. Maybe this is the juvenile stage of the space Jockey alien too. Eventually shedding it's skin.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 11, 2012, 06:28:53 AM
From the first picture there seems to be a human skull pushed to the back of the head. Exactly like the space jockey from alien. The space Jockey was an alien so maybe by "the alien" he really means the space Jockey... did anyone ask the source if he knew what the space Jockey was. :P

That's what I think. Besides the design is not 100% the same as the one seen in Alien. So technically it's a 'new' 'Alien'. I guess they could call it anything really.

whiterabbit

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 11, 2012, 06:53:56 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 11, 2012, 06:28:53 AM

That's what I think. Besides the design is not 100% the same as the one see in Alien. So technically it's a 'new' 'Alien'. I guess they could call it anything really.
Well that's why I was kind of thinking in the second part of my post that maybe this smaller space jockey looking head could be the chestburster stage. Latter on growing to full space jockey size including the more elongated(alien) head we see in the original space jockey from alien. Though I severally doubt that is the case.

However now the thing in the jar and the new space jockey face looks connected. Maybe as in the alien really is completely different from the classic xenomorph. The thing in the jar could attach to a humans faces and then discard the human bits. ala the way the human skull looks pushed off to the side as if about to be discarded from the creature if given enough time.

Worst yet, perhaps the jockey is the next stage of human evolution or if willing to take it to the ancient astronaut loony bin, the jockey are the humans that skipped town during the fall of Atlantis and we run into them in prometheus. Actually scratch that, this theory would be lame. :P

LiquidMonster

Not convinced this is the real deal. Take this with a HUGE
grain of salt. I can tell you there were numerous people
who wanted work on the sculpturing/creature effects unit who
weren't picked but *were* able to work elsewhere on the production.

The creature effects unit is under(naturally) super strict ndas. It's
called if you leak designs, basically forget working in the industry
again type strict.

Again what you are most likely looking at is someone's quick take/lobby
for a position on the creature effects crew who didn't get in.

:)

AncientPred

i also have serious doubts about this, we need some kind of confirmation beyond; what a friend said.

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

This is just the helmet of the enginner

Byohzrd

i doubt this is real. Theres a seam line going right down the center of this thing! I don't think the team for a movie like this would be that sloppy. Also the pictures look like they were taken in someones basement workshop. Taking this with a pound of salt.

whiterabbit

None of this is confirmed however... it usually ends up being true more times than not.

In which case it is fun to speculate. I mean they could be nice enough to throw us a bone every now and then so we might as well chew on it a bit.  ;)

ChrisPachi

Fake or not, I'm still liking it.

Looks like it's smiling, which is a bit disconcerting. A good job, either way.

-Chris

whiterabbit

Could Ridley be trolling us? Ok sure what we see in alien, the space jockey, that's a suit... however just because it's a suit doesn't mean the damn things helmet couldn't be missing.

Darth Vile

When we get leaked images... as good as this... they tend to be legitimate (even if only at basic design stage).

Never say no to Panda!

Well, this "head" wouldn't be that hard to replicate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed