MTV AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 11, 2007, 05:18:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP2 Interview (Read 15,185 times)

[CaM]Spoon

[CaM]Spoon

Im not sure if im readin this right but the predator has mutiple fangs?  Does this mean that it has teeth like in AVP which looked so damn bad? I thought the face was gonna be like originals? that sucks.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Must Build Time Machine! This surely now is my most anticipated film for next year. (I'am in the U.K) and it's coming in January 18th woo hoo! I'd love to have AVP3 set just before Alien, set it on LV4-26 on the otherside of the planet, have the Predators extinct then have all the alien warriors wiped out, then the lone (dying surviour on the ground looking from afar to see the ship land and have the survivour die. Fade to black with the music from Alien with voice overs from ASH/KANE/LAMBERT & DALLAS as they approach the ship and the final line of the film 'A cave of some sort?' And the final images:- A face Hugger flying towards the camera from Alien then end. That would be cool.

Blades

Blades

AVP III  in space, finally that woul be cool and its gotta be set before Alien on desolate planet. with just predator's and alien's no humans.. just one big battle (like a documentary).   Maybe have humans at the end of the film scientist or something. And they should also show us who Yutani is and learn more about ''the comapny'' and would'nt be a shock if Yutani was a woman? because the alien movie's are about the a female lead (girl power). what do u guys think? p.s are we geeks? I really need 2 know?    :)  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Naahh people      :P   AVP 3 should be set AFTER ' Aliens' plot holes are easier to fill in (at least I reckon so).  I know we shouldn't get are hopes high on a third ... BUT if this movie does well A THIRD is what will get for sure.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Logically, the only "pure blood" aliens would be the eggs & the facehuggers. All other forms (chestbursters, warriors, queens) would be subject to genetic modifications of the host. Therefore they'd be hybrids regardless (including those who gestated within a human host). Which makes perfect sense.  However, if the predalien in AVPR is suppose to reproduce, it would have to be a queen (although I would've liked to see a standard predalien warrior). I'm all for a (predalien) queen, but it's the execution that has me concerned. Unless the Strause Bros. give a good, believable, in-universe explanation (in the film, of course) without screwing with canon and what has already been established in the previous alien films, I'd be okay with it.   ;)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Yeesh... How could anyone seriously believe Ripley wasn't chestbursted by a Queen? Just look at the thing.  If you needed any proof, just look at 'Alien Resurrection'. The Queen there was because it was cloned form the one inside Ripley. That's enough.

Aran

Aran

Here's hoping the other Preds dat dies at the beginning of the film will have cool masks & fight valiantly againt the Predalien.    ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

@Aran  Well judging from what we've seen so far, and the attitude the Strause Bros. have displayed in various interviews, I'm pretty damn sure they will.  I'm disappointed that we, apparently, are not going to see any human "birthed" aliens slaughter preds. *sigh*

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

how are you so sure about that, just yet.?

Sulaco

Sulaco

I hope that we don't see chet take that stupid f**kin cape off elderpredator and wear it around town! P.S f**k ANDERSON

Aran

Aran

@Bio Mech Hunter  Well 3 months to go mate.   :-\  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

The interview was great overall, but Colin & Greg made a couple pretty ignorant statements.   :-\  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

@Aran:  Yeah the wait is murder.   :'(   Might I recommend passing the time by playing a few hundred rousing games of AVP2 AJL Mod! lol   :D     ;)  

vrex70

vrex70

who gives .I think overall it will be a decent movie though they did give away a bit too much in the interveiw.one more question why does the alien versus predetor movies take place in the modern times while the games and the alien movies take place in the future.Even though i don't care when it matter how good.

vrex70

vrex70

bring on the 2nd trailer   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed