Red Band Trailer #2 - New Shot!

Started by Rafael S., Mar 03, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

Author
Red Band Trailer #2 - New Shot! (Read 34,518 times)

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: Gates on Mar 04, 2017, 11:47:05 PM
Quote from: Evanus on Mar 03, 2017, 04:15:48 PM
Quote from: OmarVel1692 on Mar 03, 2017, 04:07:49 PM
How the interior of the engineer could be reddish-brown if his skin and coloration it's blue? ...
I wonder about this too.
https://i0.wp.com/www.tor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Engineer.jpg?fit=475%2C%209999&crop=0%2C0%2C100%2C340px
Here you can see the engineer isn't red inside, but more grayish.

Yeah but that's also the insides while disintegrating from a shot of black goo...that's hardly a valid example, lol...
That's true, hah.  :D

Marcus9000

Marcus9000

Maybe David is alive at the start of Alien?

Maybe he is the WY CEO or at least either on the board or the "pet" of whoever is in charge. And it is his Intel that is used for the Nostromo information known by Ash & Mother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Reducing the entire Alien saga to W-Y (and later the USM) trying to reclaim the creature that one of their own rogue androids had created is a shame, if you ask me.

Huggs

Huggs

This has me wondering if David is trying to find a way to make himself more like the engineers. Perhaps to create a soul of his own. A darker version of Bicentennial Man. Or maybe there are some forms of engineer technology that are simply too organic in nature (DNA/genetic encoding) to be controlled or manipulated by David unless he pulls a Frankenstein. Regardless, I'm starting to think David (and not Shaw) may be the Space Jockey from Alien. Which would mean he succeeds in becoming "a real boy".

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 05, 2017, 04:29:38 AM
This has me wondering if David is trying to find a way to make himself more like the engineers. Perhaps to create a soul of his own. A darker version of Bicentennial Man. Or maybe there are some forms of engineer technology that are simply too organic in nature (DNA/genetic encoding) to be controlled or manipulated by David unless he pulls a Frankenstein. Regardless, I'm starting to think David (and not Shaw) may be the Space Jockey from Alien. Which would mean he succeeds in becoming "a real boy".

And grows about 10ft... ;)

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 05, 2017, 04:29:38 AM

Yup. I've stated that fact many times.
David is the engineer in ALIEN

paradiselost

Quote from: Vermillion on Mar 05, 2017, 06:06:11 AM
Yup. I've stated that fact many times.
David is the engineer in ALIEN

That makes sense, even if I'm not 100% sold on idea.  If nothing else, David will be in Covenant Sequel for sure, finishing his 'transformation'

zoidy

zoidy

Here's a question: assuming David has been rebuilt and on the planet for years, doing his experiments ... why has he not taken another ship and left?

It can only be because there are no ships on this planet for him to take.

Where are their ships? Where is their technology?

Infected

Infected

I am probably late to the party with this info, but the engineer in the red band is standing the same way as King David,

Another refference to the bible and stuff, David and Goliath?

Scott

Scott

Meaning that  David is the biological mother of all aliens on Lv421?

Scott

Scott

In  reference that david is the space jockey?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2017, 09:58:36 AM
Agreed. I'm double checking with Fox but pretty sure it is.

Did Fox ever get back to you on this?

They haven't officially released this version of the trailer on their own channels and it has some hilarious miss-transcribed subtitles. It could be a fan edit with some footage from the previous trailer added. But then again, where did they get hold of that skinned Engineer shot? It has never been seen before.

Was this trailer ever released by any other outlet apart from vipmagazin?

prometheusfire08

prometheusfire08

if the mural creature is the source of the lv223 tech , maybe the Paradise engineers did not make the same covenant with the Alien

😉

immortality and the power to shape the universe in exchange for hosts .

paradiselost

Quote from: Infected on Mar 05, 2017, 10:18:52 AM

I am probably late to the party with this info, but the engineer in the red band is standing the same way as King David,

Another "hint" skinned guy that covers himself with cloak is David, not Engineer as everybody thought when trailer came out

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

Quote from: zoidy on Mar 05, 2017, 09:51:15 AM
Here's a question: assuming David has been rebuilt and on the planet for years, doing his experiments ... why has he not taken another ship and left?

It can only be because there are no ships on this planet for him to take.

Where are their ships? Where is their technology?

I mentioned this when we first saw pics of David's lab. All his tools, the stands for his creations/experiments, the paper he draws on all look to be hand made.

The Inhabitants on this planet seem to have met their end in their Middle Ages if not earlier. I say 'Inhabitants' because they are not the same Engineers as in Prometheus. The one on the table in David's lab is human sized, not the giants of Prometheus.I'm guessing that this planet is home to another engineered species, similar to us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed