The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,168 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Sep 05, 2018, 02:13:02 PM
Looks like fugitive isn't strapped down when he breaks free. Did he fake his death somehow in order to trick the guards?

Spoiler
In the script yes
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

I can't stop watching these damn spots. Looks like the body count is going to be high though.

yautjapet

yautjapet

That's a great trailer, and yet I admit I continue to be bemused by the vastly different tones in the different trailers and TV spots! Makes it look like completely different movies sometimes.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 05, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
Looks like fugitive isn't strapped down when he breaks free. Did he fake his death somehow in order to trick the guards?

Spoiler
In the script yes
[close]

Spoiler
I love that and hope it remained! So sly.
[close]

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Spoiler
In the script yes
[close]

Spoiler
how'd he do it? I assumed he just woke up and broke free of his straps. You can see in the trailer, he's tied down with all of the scientists trying to keep him from breaking free. Does he fake a heart attack after that or something? Can the predators now flat-line on command?
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Sep 05, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

Spoiler
In the script yes
[close]

Spoiler
how'd he do it? I assumed he just woke up and broke free of his straps. You can see in the trailer, he's tied down with all of the scientists trying to keep him from breaking free. Does he fake a heart attack after that or something? Can the predators now flat-line on command?
[close]

Just taking a guess, but I'd venture to say it could be accomplished by
Spoiler
"biofeedback".
[close]

The Wolverine Predator

I haven't seen anyone share this one yet, unless I missed it

I've always loved this song!

The Wolverine Predator

Crap I missed the front page news on this one, sorry guys...lol

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 05, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Spoiler
In the script yes
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
"biofeedback".
[close]

Spoiler
Something about Fugitive being able to force himself into a coma, if I remember correctly, and then manipulate his own vital signs?
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Wysps on Sep 06, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

Spoiler
In the script yes
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
"biofeedback".
[close]

Spoiler
Something about Fugitive being able to force himself into a coma, if I remember correctly, and then manipulate his own vital signs?
[close]

Spoiler
It is implied that he can play dead yes, and he does... But is it a specific technique only this predator is capable of, or does this extend to the species, we don't know.
[close]

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 06, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
Quote from: Wysps on Sep 06, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

Spoiler
In the script yes
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
"biofeedback".
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
It is implied that he can play dead yes, and he does... But is it a specific technique only this predator is capable of, or does this extend to the species, we don't know.
[close]

Now I'd consider that to be a really interesting turn of events for the series if it extends to the species as a whole  :)

ace3g

ace3g

Can't tell if this is from a new TV spot:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnZ8-P_FshP/?taken-by=monsterjamking_

Quote‼️NEW Looks at the #UpgradePredator from #thepredator ! ( @predator @bonafideblack )‼️‼️‼️ #yautja #aliens #predator #alien #avp #monster #monsterverse #shaneblack #marvel #fox #disney #NECA #MonsterJam #actionfigures #toyshiz #toy #predatorhunting #evolution #beast #upgrade #arnoldschwarzenegger #dutch #movie #horror #syfy #thriller #action

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1037883652485644289/

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: ace3g on Sep 07, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

Quote[emoji845]NEW Looks at the #UpgradePredator from #thepredator ! ( @predator @bonafideblack )[emoji845][emoji845][emoji845] #yautja #aliens #predator #alien #avp #monster #monsterverse #shaneblack #marvel #fox #disney #NECA #MonsterJam #actionfigures #toyshiz #toy #predatorhunting #evolution #beast #upgrade #arnoldschwarzenegger #dutch #movie #horror #syfy #thriller #action
Might be from the premier

yautjapet

yautjapet

Some of that Upgrade CGI looks really dodgy.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Sep 07, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
Quote from: ace3g on Sep 07, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

Quote[emoji845]NEW Looks at the #UpgradePredator from #thepredator ! ( @predator @bonafideblack )[emoji845][emoji845][emoji845] #yautja #aliens #predator #alien #avp #monster #monsterverse #shaneblack #marvel #fox #disney #NECA #MonsterJam #actionfigures #toyshiz #toy #predatorhunting #evolution #beast #upgrade #arnoldschwarzenegger #dutch #movie #horror #syfy #thriller #action
Might be from the premier

Looks like Gears of War: Predator Edition

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: yautjapet on Sep 07, 2018, 02:38:17 AM
Some of that Upgrade CGI looks really dodgy.

Yeah, especially when he's shooting at that person through the hole in the attic of that house...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed