NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,792 times)

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Mar 31, 2015, 09:17:03 PM
In the comics, there was the idea that 'you're only as good as your last hunt,' and that success in battle is what determines rank.  Of course, this would probably lead to a very unstable political situation and rapid turnover.
ah i remember that one-experienced predator, kinda almost elder made a stupid mistake in hunting a xenomorph-he knew he will be cripple,he wil llose his status, so he chose death by the hands/claws of his most beloved prey

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Looks like NECA is planning on the ancient Preds for the AVP line as well.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/580779607353364480/photo/1

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The more mask variety the better, especially considering these are supposed to be highly customizable and come with interchangeable parts

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They should just do a fully customisable figure. Buy whichever head you want, whichever mask, armour, etc.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2015, 07:13:48 AM
They should just do a fully customisable figure. Buy whichever head you want, whichever mask, armour, etc.

NECA sort of hinted that with the AvP Predators buuuuut the catch is that you have to buy more than a couple figures to do it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

My shipment of the new Kenner wave came in the mail. They're cool and I like them, and I can only assume the reason they released a single-carded Renegade Predator in green is because they're planning on doing a Kenner-inspired 2-pack with Renegade in the regular colors.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/585914100506558465/photo/1

Looks to me like that weapon that came with the cloaked mail-away Kenner Predator.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yes it sure does!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

mathewjohn365

mathewjohn365

I will own the new Predator.  Wasn't really in the Kenner line but that all changed with the new ones, loving the green. I can't say enough good things about Broken Tusk, very eager to see what NECA has in store for the future.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It's missing the black chest piece!

California Tick

California Tick

Since NECA is re-interpreting the Kenner figures, they are going to have to make some choices about certain elements of those figures. What works with the NECA brand Predators stylistically, thematically etc. The black chest piece wasn't a part of that vision.

Bender1988

Bender1988

yet another reuse of old mold-lame. I personally dislike the kenner homage figures but can understand why people like them-nostalgia from figures they owned as children

California Tick

California Tick

Don't forget Kenner re-used molds all the time-including the Ambush predator ;)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Well until the AVP preds we wont be seeing any new bodies.  I'm fine with reused bodies so long as everything is set up differently (mask, skin, armor) or it comes with new weapons. I'm gonna buy this guy once he shows up on their website, two masks and new hand weapons? Whats not to like?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed