Sega Announces New AvP Game!

Started by Darkness, Feb 11, 2009, 07:44:27 PM

Author
Sega Announces New AvP Game! (Read 17,939 times)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Rebellion for this game interesting... I would rather give the job to Monolith which deserve a better quality but anyway, i'm looking forward it.

funcroc

funcroc

Sega America's tweet on AvP game has been deleted.

Kaizerdan

Kaizerdan

I have nothing against Rebellion doing this game so long as they bring back the coop mode where you fight waves of aliens! that canyon lvl with the bunker at the end was the best...

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

YES!!! Hope it will be great. Something tells me it will...   ;D  

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

YEAH

BOBOLOPOLIS

BOBOLOPOLIS

I think that's pretty gay.  I haven't been waiting on AvP, I've been waiting on ACM.  I know Rebellion is capable of putting out a kickass AvP game, but I can't say I wasn't looking foward too colonial marines.  Sucks.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

AVP 3 PLEASE!!!

Nobody

Nobody

f**k YOU SEGA I WANT MY ACM!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was smiling until read about CM being delayed   :-\  

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

It seems odd to release three separate games from the same franchise in a single calendar year. They'll essentially be in competition with themselves...

konradski

konradski

so essentialy avp game will be a graphic/game engine update of the 2 games that came out donkeys ago.  so ill be buying the same game again only on a diffrent engine platform   see why most of us have little faith in games companys regurgitating stuff .then put a spin on it to sound better

X-Rex

X-Rex

SEGA might rethink their actions if the public dislikes the idea...I mean we waited so long...then again, its good for them, they make a better game, we get suspense....maybe too much suspense...however Early 2010 is too long. D=

xor_ew

xor_ew

Deeeeamn it!    >:(   I want to believe it's not true ACM is delayed... End of my acid dream?!    :(  

PRED117

PRED117

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!    >:(     :o  

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

i wish it's a cool title and good date  next year. it's i'm pretty sure to let my X360 fan will wait and buy and play the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed