AvPR Rated 15 in UK

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 07:00:27 PM

Author
AvPR Rated 15 in UK (Read 34,732 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The BBFC have officially rated AvPR as 15. No cuts have been made either and this is the same certificate as the first AvP. They also list the running time as 93m 37s. Presumably, that includes credits too.

20071204_11

I’m very disappointed. I really thought it would have been a sure 18.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 04, 2007, 05:46:02 PM
The BBFC added it to their site yesterday:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9646/00ep3.jpg

I'm pissed off to be honest. I was sure it would be an 18. Instead it has the same certifcate as AvP.  >:(
Who cares? Alien was re-released as 15 when the directors cut did its cinema rounds.

chandoog

chandoog

UK getting a neutered version of the movie ?

Horhey

Horhey

So, does this mean its gonna be a sanitized version?

severen76

severen76

It says it was passed with no cuts

Norwegian_Plague

Norwegian_Plague

Hehe, I'm looking forward to seeing the rating here.

inkedcraig

inkedcraig

They would of taken into account the amount of human related deaths ect.

As this is more creature based the rating would of not been an 18. We know what to expect from this movie, nothings been cut.

AVP66

AVP66

I am pleased that it is a 15 in the UK because I will be able to see it now.

nukem11

nukem11

I'm pissed off to be honest. I was sure it would be an 18. Instead it has the same certifcate as AvP.  >:(

I thought AVP was a 12a.

WisePredator

WisePredator

No it wasn't, 15 all the way.

f**k yeah! I'm allowed to see it, January 18th will be the happiest day of my life!

Oh yeah, and 300 was "gory" and it still got a 15, so was Doom, and both had nudity!

inkedcraig

inkedcraig

just looked at my dvd, it is indeed a 15. iam now worried

Aeus

Aeus

The BBFC added it to their site yesterday:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9646/00ep3.jpg

f**k sake.

Helikaon

Helikaon

Oh thank Jesus... I can actually watch this in cinemas

It probably would have been out of our cinemas by the time I turned 18 (28th Feb)

I think it's something to do with the US rating dealie, theres like R and then NC-17, NC-17 I think is equal to our 18 rating but R is considered an 18 over there and isn't quite equal to anything over here.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Why are people bothered? We already know it's gory and has bad language. Are people angry purely because of the label 15? If so, that's ridiculous.

As I said, Alien was 15 when it was in cinemas a few years ago. We're getting the same film in all its adult detail. If it was exactly the same cut but someone randomly decided to give it an 18 it would make no difference.

Weasel

Weasel

I'm learning a lot of people on the forums are under 17 lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed