Aliens vs Predator: Rift War (2022)

Started by felix, Oct 16, 2021, 10:32:26 PM

Author
Aliens vs Predator: Rift War (2022) (Read 24,240 times)

felix

felix

Weston Osche has this coming in June 2022.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1789098440/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=titan+books&qid=1634423431&s=books&sr=1-15

When the Predators choose LV-363 for a hunt and seed it with Xenomorph eggs, the result is bizarre alien hybrids and humans trapped between the Predators and their prey.

The planet LV-363 teems with exotic life, including a plant growing in the shadows of its deep rifts. The plant's flower yields a valuable narcotic, and people are forced by the cartels to harvest it. When a Yautja (Predator) ship arrives for a hunting ritual, the Predators seed the rifts with Xenomorph eggs. The aliens emerge and the result is bizarre and deadly hybrids, with humans trapped between the Predators and their prey. These deadly Xenomorph hybrids—some of which possess the ability to fly—swarm out of control and may prove more than either the Yautja or the humans can defeat.

Kradan

- They fly now ?

- They fly now!

426Buddy

......ffs....

SiL

SiL

...I just want Aliens fighting Predators is that too much to ask?

BlueMarsalis79

Yes apparently, we must have dumb shit attached, every single f**king time.

And with the mediocrity of Infiltrator, this' one to look forward to.

Stitch

No Ripleys? Might check it out.

426Buddy

Quote from: SiL on Oct 16, 2021, 11:23:39 PM
...I just want Aliens fighting Predators is that too much to ask?

Quote from: Trash Queen on Oct 16, 2021, 11:44:44 PM
Yes apparently, we must have dumb shit attached, every single f**king time.

This this and so much this! Ffs

Samhain13

HAHAHA if they are gonna pull something like that then make it on a game so we have more alien variants to kill than on a novel.

Xiggz456

Damn another AVP novel! Wow I guess AVP is back en Vogue over at Titan. Looking forward to it!

Nightmare Asylum

Oh dear.

Kradan

Kradan

So, now we're getting Alien: Colony WAR and AvP: Rift WAR ? So much WAR around

Not to mention we alredy had AvP Rage WAR trilogy

And Aliens: Earth/Female WAR. Aaaaand AvP: Three World WAR. And just AvP: WAR.

Is there any WAR I missed ?

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Weird that we have a release date for this novel but don't have a date for AVP: Annihilation which was teased in the Gibson novelization.

Wweyland

Alien hybrids? Well thats a switch. At least we get a new AvP book.

Voodoo Magic

New "Aliens vs. Predators: Rift War" Novel is Coming June 2022
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2021/10/17/new-aliens-vs-predators-rift-war-novel-is-coming-june-2022/

RidgeTop

Sounds interesting to me, and it's good to see AvP getting a bit more media.

Personally don't have a problem with flying Aliens, there's precedent for them such as DNA War, well flying facehuggers anyway. Also liked how they looked in the arcade games:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed