NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,988 times)

Master

Master

I ordered my Albino Pred today.  Price was quite high but now I'll have all Preds I wanted.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Well.. Now we officially have Viper Predator's backstory. His design and back story is almost enough to make me want to buy the figure, despite him being a Diablo Predator remold and repaint.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Which figure is the Diablo Predator?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 03, 2014, 03:36:40 AM
Which figure is the Diablo Predator?

Classic. It's my personal name for Classic.. I don't like calling him Anytime, Classic or Jungle Hunter.. Diablo seems to fit since you know.. El Diablo Casador Trofeos De Los Hombres. Not to mention it differentiates him from the creature that was in PREDATORS.

Warrior Xenomorph

Hey does anybody know when predator series 12 is going to be released? ???

Six-String-Samurai

How come no one posts here any more? This was like my favourite thread; can we at least get some pics of everyone's series 12 preds? where is the Neca Pred love?  ::)

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Anyone else have Predator figures that disfigured or loose joints?

I mean my Berserker Predator's leg broke when I bent it the way it's supposed to bend, and my Nightstorm Predator's Arm joint is off center to the point where I can't bend it without stressing the joint.

That's 50% margin of error on my Predator Collection.

Lethalp

Lethalp

I picked up elder v2. Goes great with my trophy wall and city hunter.
I wasn't planning on it but after seeing them I may pick up enforcer and bad blood.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Anybody know a place where I can get a decent City Predator figure that's NOT expensive as shit?

Six-String-Samurai

Are you looking for the masked or unmasked version? i got the masked one a while ago as part of a two pack. i paid about £30 for that at the time, saw the same one on Ebay the other day for over £100, which is just crazy.  The cheapest I've seen the unmasked version is about £28 on Ebay. Just depends on how much he's worth to you.  ;)

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Six-String-Samurai on Nov 04, 2014, 11:21:13 AM
Are you looking for the masked or unmasked version? i got the masked one a while ago as part of a two pack. i paid about £30 for that at the time, saw the same one on Ebay the other day for over £100, which is just crazy.  The cheapest I've seen the unmasked version is about £28 on Ebay. Just depends on how much he's worth to you.  ;)

Masked primarily. But I can settle with unmasked depending on the accessories it comes with.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Neca has unveiled its series 13 figures. These figures are also based on the Kenner action figure line. These are the Scavage, Cracked Tusk, and Renegade Predator figures. You can read more at the Infinite Earths website at Scified.com

Here is a nice teaser picture.

Master

Master

Kajiu predator wtf? Damn those repaints are getting overused.

Six-String-Samurai

I'm a little disappointed that they haven't improved on the body of the super predator. The head is fantastic but I already have two of them, and they are both in the exact same pose; getting them to stand and look good is so awkward.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Got Viper Predator, not bad overall decent color scheme and cool mask as usual. No joints problems at all thank God.

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Nov 05, 2014, 09:59:35 PM
Neca has unveiled its series 13 figures. These figures are also based on the Kenner action figure line. These are the Scavage, Cracked Tusk, and Renegade Predator figures. You can read more at the Infinite Earths website at Scified.com

Probably for the Cracked Tusk, maybe fore the Renegade.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed