Reconnaissance Pack DLC [Updated] // Screenshots & Videos

Started by ikarop, May 01, 2013, 10:53:22 PM

Author
Reconnaissance Pack DLC [Updated] // Screenshots & Videos (Read 46,745 times)

jyoung

I'm on PC, and I got in some team deathmatch and survivor today with about 3 people in a private game, and the new maps are definitely fun.

However, we could not match up with anyone for a public game yet. Plus the fact that you can't start a public game with a 3-person party is garbage. It seems you need at least 4 people in your party to open a public session.

The matchmaking interface in this game is just so poorly thought out.

Anyone on PC who wants to play, shoot me a Steam request:

Steam id = jyoung

p1nk81cd

Reconnaissance Season-pass DLC option for xbox is up.  :)

Kronnang_Dunn

Got the season pass for the PS3 and downloaded from the PS Store. Weird thing is that while the first DLC had to be downloaded directly from the game, now you can do it from the  store for the second DLC. The new maps are nice. I just checked them in offline mode and discovered a hidden Boiler in the Off The Grid Survivor map, atop the big crane at the center of the map.

The new skins an other customisation stuff is also great. I suspect the next DLC will have new Xeno themed levels and more marine customisation options...

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: predxeno on May 06, 2013, 05:21:16 AM
Quote from: Fujimaster on May 06, 2013, 04:38:08 AM
I thought this game waws dead - are people still playing it?
I love ALiens as much as any fan but they killed this game before it was even released. I did enjoy it enough to play SP campaign once and about 30 minutes of MP (when I could actually connect to a game. I spent more time trying to connect then actually playing so I have given up.

PS3 community still thriving; just gotta know what time players are on.
Im on PC braddah

p1nk81cd

Anyone else pissed themselves laughing at the Lurker's new teabag execution?  :) :-X :D :laugh:

predxeno

Did anybody who has a PS3 get the Reconnaissance Pack?  I can't find anyone with it. :(

Bounds34

I've had it since last week. Its really hard to find people who do have it

predxeno

You have a PS3, too; that's great. ;D  We should get together and test the new maps sometime.

Bounds34

Add me. bounds34.   

Kronnang_Dunn

Kronnang_Dunn

Quote from: Mr. Runner on May 14, 2013, 04:28:39 PM
Anyone else pissed themselves laughing at the Lurker's new teabag execution?  :) :-X :D :laugh:

WUT???  ???

Please specify...

Lie

Quote from: Mr. Runner on May 14, 2013, 04:28:39 PM

I think it's awesome something that fits the lurker perfectly.

The Runner

Someone post a video.....now.  :o

p1nk81cd

Pins your face to the ground, then proceeds to skull-frag you with its tongue. It's brilliant, someone make a gif of it!  ;D

The Runner

Quote from: Mr. Runner on May 22, 2013, 04:23:28 PM
Pins your face to the ground, then proceeds to skull-frag you with its tongue. It's brilliant, someone make a gif of it!  ;D

Fetch me it please!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed