Aliens the Original Years Vol 4 Omnibus announcement

Started by Russ840, Oct 25, 2021, 07:02:42 AM

Author
Aliens the Original Years Vol 4 Omnibus announcement (Read 12,361 times)

Russ840

Marvel are pumping these out quickly

RidgeTop

Nice, this means the entire DH Aliens history will be available again, save for the F&S and L&D ones but those are really part of an AvP arc. Hopefully they'll also get on some paperback re-releases of the individual stories. As much as I like them, not everyone wants these heavy books.

Some Old Dude

Awesome. I've only read William Gibsons Alien 3 and I think the first issue or two of Defiance. I hear Dead Orbit is pretty great, can't wait to check it out.

Xiggz456

Cool! I like that Dead Orbit's cover is the cover art Marvel chose for this. Would love to see Stokoe return to the franchise. Here's Stokoe on one of Marvel's Venom comics drawing Venom-Pool

https://images.app.goo.gl/nC67xk7NKHFbeiA78

Engineer

I wonder which version of the 2016 free comic book day issue they're including... they original version with the Big Chap or the one with the pretorian-thing instead...

Russ840

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Oct 25, 2021, 11:26:36 AM
Cool! I like that Dead Orbit's cover is the cover art Marvel chose for this. Would love to see Stokoe return to the franchise. Here's Stokoe on one of Marvel's Venom comics drawing Venom-Pool

https://images.app.goo.gl/nC67xk7NKHFbeiA78

I would love him to flesh out his original pitch for his Aliens comic for marvel.

Phil Hooper

Phil Hooper

How about a re-release of the Alien vs. Predator Series and a re-release of the Alien and Predator cross over comics!

Corporal Hicks

I'd expect one to come once we've got the Predator ones too.

judge death

No need, have them all from dark horse original run^^

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Good for you. Lots of people don't.

On topic, I'm glad Marvel have carried through with these and done the lot. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the debacle over that first cover aside, Marvel have smashed it with these imo. They've done a far more comprehensive job of collecting everything than Dark Horse ever did. For people like me who've not really got any of the comics and were slightly daunted by the prospect of trying to find them all, these collections have made it super simple.

Now if we could just get some more of them actually released... Seems ages since volume one came out.

Corporal Hicks

The second is due Jan 11th currently. Will have to see if it hits that release this time.

VincentVegaFFF

Now delayed to January 24 2023.

HuDaFuK

Apologies if there's a dedicated thread for #4 that I've missed, but Forbidden Planet just took my payment for that so I guess it'll be here before too long.

Engineer

My copy of #4 is "processing"

Which cover did you go for? I was really torn on this one. I love Stokoe's artwork but I went for the variant because I grabbed the variant for all the others and decided to stay consistent...

Corporal Hicks

My local has a copy in but wasn't sure I wanted this one as I've got all the trades for the modern stuff. Any interesting extras in this volume?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed