Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: Just Talk.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 03:39:29 PM
"I wanna go home and party"
Quote from: Kradan on Yesterday at 07:25:08 AMKinda belated realisation but it has been 5 years since I've joined the forums. Thank you all for the fond memories and thrilling discussions !

https://media4.giphy.com/media/TKL99l61UBNnnQSx4o/200w.webp?cid=6c09b952gc96u0xsmkqrk6ukclr7ll1bywgy21s56cha7kgc&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

No chance of parole yet?

Spoiler tags might help too ???

Spoiler

[close]
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Author Steve Perry Talks O...
Last post by Wysps - Today at 02:10:17 PM
I imagined it being pronounced ya-oot-cha or ya-oot-ya (or something very similar) - it's cool to see the thought behind it.  Pulling from a language that uses little consonants actually kind of makes sense, given the way their mouths are structured.

"A lot of people just call themselves The People so that's what we came up with." So Yautja essentially means to them what "man" or "human" means to us. 
Star Wars prequel trilogy sound design goes so hard.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: For All Mankind
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:43:42 PM
That fact that we are getting a spinoff in addition to season five really tells me that Apple is all in on this series at this point (and that the audience must be even bigger than I realize), so I thankfully don't really have any doubts anymore as to whether or not the main show is going to be seen through to the end of its intended seven season run.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed