Aliens: The Essential Comics

Started by Russ840, Apr 23, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

Author
Aliens: The Essential Comics (Read 8,455 times)

426Buddy

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: FatStu on Aug 30, 2020, 12:00:36 AM
Read this last night. Superb. So glad they did away with all the Billie and Wilks nonsense. I tried reading the Steve Perry novel not long ago but i couldn't get past those names.

lol Agreed!

Corporal Hicks

I don't think it'd have been so bad if they'd actually changed all the film names.

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 30, 2020, 11:05:45 AM
I don't think it'd have been so bad if they'd actually changed all the film names.

Like "Aliens 2: Electric Boogaloo" and "Alien: ReAnimated"?

judge death

judge death

Does anyone know if the comic aliens-the-essential-comics-volume-2 has been released anywhere or when it will come out for purchase? Been looking around and cant find it anywhere :/ Or did it got cancelled?

Whiskeybrewer

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: judge death on Sep 13, 2020, 11:00:16 AM
Does anyone know if the comic aliens-the-essential-comics-volume-2 has been released anywhere or when it will come out for purchase? Been looking around and cant find it anywhere :/ Or did it got cancelled?

No, the #2s in the Essential line were all cancelled.

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2020, 11:02:27 AM
Quote from: judge death on Sep 13, 2020, 11:00:16 AM

No, the #2s in the Essential line were all cancelled.
Fuuuuuu....... Damn I hoped they would been as they had release date of august 25, the volume 1 was great, such a disapointment to hear. Oh well I have pretty much else brought all dark horse comics and their last omnibious collection, quite the collection none the less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed