AvP3 - Really?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 10, 2008, 07:52:17 PM

Author
AvP3 - Really? (Read 28,065 times)

ricoice

ricoice

:-[   I hope this this time that fox wait for Paul  Anderson to do the script you can say all the shit you want that about AvP storyline but the fact is that it was way better the AvP-R script was. If fox do let the Strause Brothers do AvP 3 that show all us fans that Fox don't care about us at all. If the heads of Fox are reading this I can Do a better jop then Strause Brothers did and I Will do it for free!

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I agree with gort pred  this will the last chance to the last movie of AVP   :)  

ALIENSTARFREAK

ALIENSTARFREAK

say too mee what you think hicks   >:(     :'(  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet   ;D     ;D     ;D  

LeeDM101

LeeDM101

???   Dump AVP and get Christopher Nolan in for A L I E N 5!!! Requiem deserves no excuses.

nudzi

nudzi

ricoice... There is no way you can do a better job than the Strauses... and the fact that you'll work for free says just that.

hmmm...

hmmm...

Fanboys are weird... we got one of them saying that he's the one writing AvP3... but he cant even construct a decent sentence.  Then we have another one that says he can do a better job than the Strauses and he'll work for free.  I hope I never get that delusional.

plasmacannon

plasmacannon

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Heres a list of directors that are high profile these days for well reviewed and well earned at the boxoffice movies that should be the new director:  Francis Lawrence (Constantine, I Am Legend) Tony Scott (Ridleys brother) (Enemy of State, Man on Fire, Deja Vu) M. Night Shyamalan (For Alien 5) (Signs, Sixth Sense) ?Coen Brothers? (No Country For Old Men) Joe Johnston (Hidalgo, Jurrasic Park 3) Edward Zwick (Last Samuri, Glory) Chistopher Nolan (Prestige, Batman Begins, DarkKnight) And so on.  All of them will do a better job on directing and/or writing

steveo

steveo

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss   ;D       ;D       ;D       ;D       ;D      ;D       ;D       ;D       ;D  

Krogo

Krogo

Awsome.  You know, all of you people saying that there should be a new alien movie: there have been 4.  Yes, 4.  Aline 3 was crap.  With AvP, you get both.  What was so bad about AVPR?

garettm

garettm

i love the joke and sarcasm on this thread   ;D   it's great.  honestly, i'm glad there's goign to be another AVP. However, before that it would be cool if FOX did a P3 or A5 first.   I'm just nervous they are going to have a crappy story again.  I didn't like how the story developed in AVPR.  It had so much potential but the bros. and salerno f--ked it up.  Let's hope a good writer get in the mix this time instead one who ends a movie with a lazy bomb.

Fox

Fox

You all keep saying that there should of been a better story for AVP:R? which ways would you of possibly improved it?

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Well, another sequel. Hope this one's gonna save the whole AVP franchise. I hope this movie will have a great plot.

JesseD

JesseD

You all need to except that AVP:R was great. It has its flaws, but get over it. Seriously. Grow up. Everyone's gotta start somewhere, and they got to start with AVP. Lucky them, that's an honor to work in the A and P franchises. Although Paul Anderson should have kept his nose out of it.  An AVP3? I like the sound of that. A space setting? I like it. They need to work the Marines into it, and have an all-out war between all 3. Maybe they should disregard A3 and A4 and AVP and AVP:R, and act as if they didn't happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed