Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 10, 2008, 07:52:17 PM

Author
AvP3 - Really? (Read 28,113 times)

AVPVT

AVPVT

I don't just search for the internet or ask this guys how to freshbreath3

theclash

theclash

"A small percentage of fans hate AvP-R"  LMAO, this is how delusional the fanboys are.    AvP R has a 5.2 on IMDB, making it worst-rated film in either series.  It's also the second lowest grossing film in either series, after Predator 2.  And it was nominated for TWO RAZZIES ffs.  People unanimously think AvP R freakin sucks.  Only a small minority of fanboys like it.

zalman

zalman

Why make aother Avp when they dont even make them 18 like the aliens and preds movies all were 18.   >:D  

JediYautja

JediYautja

I know that this'll be ignored by everyone just like my last two comments, but I'll just say it anyway...  Please stop making your opinions sound like facts! I know you should all have your say and if you've something to say, say it! But please respect that there are some people that like the AVPs and the others that don't...I thoroughly enjoyed AVP (even though I saw a few major plot points) and AVP-R (although, I felt that it was a bit too fast...But you can't have everything!)  By the way, AVPVT? I wrote my own treatment for an AVT script which is over a hundred pages long! It's seperate from both Alien and Terminator canon, which I think might be a good idea for your ideas, because it's virtually impossible to get both A/P and Terminator storylines in the same universe!

JediYautja

JediYautja

*major plot HOLES, not points, sorry!

AVPVT

AVPVT

You know what? you want to know hows my friend is? it's me!! I'am the one who's writing this movie and you know what else is? I'am only 15 years old!!! I seen the Alien movies since I was 5 years old!!! Since then I was very interested to it including the Predator movies as well. Also I'am almost finish it and when I do l'am going to rewrite it about 3 times. And you guys will see what my idea will rapidly increase their reputation for a long time and saving the franchises as well...

Slugworth

Slugworth

AVPVT... Well I'm a Space Ninja sent from the future to destroy your film script.  What'ya think about that?

creep

creep

Fox will not take unsolicited material and agents won't even look at a query letter for a series. If you're not repped and writing something for a sequel you're wasting your time.

DaddyD302

DaddyD302

I'll settle for FOX to pay Darkhorse the rights to adapt the first AvP book. But Fox being Fox, they'll go the cheap route....

dachande89

dachande89

They just need to do AVP Prey as a movie already. Bring Dachande into the film, and Machiko and this should be a great flick. But most likely it wont be that, and it will be Pred teen angst in space and maybe the idea of how a pred teen wants to date an alien.... g-d they need new writers.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Avp r wasnt terrible, the strauses did a fine job. I quite enjoyed it, except the characters, script, and setting. Like what shouldercannon said. If they make it on earth like the first two, then i'm not going to see it. But it depends on what they do with it.

Predalien0

Predalien0

woohoo aliens have come back to kill   ;D  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

HIRE JAMES CAMERON FOR THE WRITTER!!!!  and then have the bros. direct. They both love James, T2 is the reason they wanted to make movies, to have him there should help them out. He wrote Aliens, helped in Rambo 2, Terminator all these things, he can write a God damn AVP 3

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

don't let the f**king brothers direct it.

AVPVT

AVPVT

Okay space ninja then where are you then?   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed