AvP3 - Really?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 10, 2008, 07:52:17 PM

Author
AvP3 - Really? (Read 28,057 times)

The G-man

The G-man

Well I'm not gonna judge AVP3 untill it comes out, I just hope maybe that they'll get another Director, the Strausse brothers are a but unskilled when it comes to the AvP franchise, i think :) hopefully Cameron or Scott will volunteer for the job and maybe the S. brothers can do the visual effects   :)    I'll hold my comments untill the movie comes out

OK FIRST OFF I LIKED AVP R AND IF THEY MAKE AVP3 IT COULD BE A GREAT FILM SO HERE IS HOW YOU CAN MAKE AVP 3 WORK . FIRST OFF HAVE TWO PREDATORS AND MAKE THEM LOOK EXACTLY  LIKE THEY DID THE ORIGINALS. THEN MAKE THE ALIENS LOOK THE WAY THEY DID IN ALIENS. AND HAVE THE COLONIEL MARINES IN THERE AS WELL, ALSO INCLUDE QUEEN ALIEN AND A PRED ALIEN. THEN THE FILM MUST TAKE PLACE IN SPACE.INCLUDE THE PREDATOR HOME WORLD, A MARINE SHIP AND REVEAL THE ALIEN PLANET.  ALSO NO TEENAGERS AND GET BIG NAME ACTORS OR JUST BETTER ACTORS. FINALLY MAKE THE MOVIE VERY GORY AND MAKE THE FILM OVER 2 HOURS LONG AND HAVE THE PREDATOR WIN      ;D  

clemens

clemens

Strause Brothers  = flaming Predator fanboys  Another AvP by them will just be another film where a Predator kills scores of Aliens.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Most important of all...DO NOT RUSH IT! (like they did last time), TWO HOURS MINIMUM running time(AT LEAST!) and BIGGER budget! I HATE rushed films! >:/

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Bring it on. I'll keep watchin' em if they keep makin' em.

shred predator

shred predator

you can't bring back the dead. ADI predator's suck too- especially the faces- if Stan winston doesn't do it-which he won't and no big budget-which there won't be, i'll just stop right there. You all get the point.

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

YES AVP3!   i smell redemption

AVPVT

AVPVT

Look if you guys want you see another AVP film then try send letters to Fox as many as you can so that Fox will realize theres stiil peoples like the Alien/Predator/and AVP Franchises and they will think more clearly and hiring better people if you guys want send them who the directors, the writers, the actors, and the producers you want on the next AVP film.   ;)  

Sil's an idiot

Sil's an idiot

AVPVT, FOX already knows that people are still interested in the franchise... obviously. A small percentage of fans hate AvP-R, although they seem to be the loudest, trying to make it sound like MOST fans hate these movies (similar to when a bird puffs up his feathers to make his colors seem brighter).  If you look at any of the "AvP-3 polls" here at the Galaxy, you'll see that the majority of fans here really want a third movie and still have faith in the franchise. FOX knows this... I just hope they don't take it for granted.

AVPVT

AVPVT

But what happens if they dod'nt make anoyher AVP film movie?

Realistically...

Realistically...

I see a few people saying "make it two and a half hours long... with a huge budget!!"   With any luck, the budget will be the same if not a little more than the first AVP.  And their not going to make it anymore than 2 hours... that would cost a lot more, and they would only be able to run the movie four times a day per theater.. which is a big no no for a movie like this.

Sil's an idiot

Sil's an idiot

Don't worry, AVPVT. Fox knows that there's still money to be made.

AVPVT

AVPVT

I hope so if they don't then I'm going to be shock for a long time....

AVPVT

AVPVT

Oh yeah, hey sil will you see an Alien vs Predator vs The Terminator movie because one my friend is going to write it with a lot of aliens like drone, warrior, runner, preatorian, predalien, and a queen alien in it and tell the truth I won't tell please.

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

how can you send letters or email to fox company.    ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed