[Exclusive/Spoilers] Here’s the First Concept Art From the FX Alien Series!

Started by RidgeTop, Sep 01, 2022, 05:26:18 PM

Author
[Exclusive/Spoilers] Here’s the First Concept Art From the FX Alien Series! (Read 34,785 times)

RidgeTop

The upcoming Alien series by FX is planning to begin production sometime next year. The series has had a lengthy development, with effects studio Weta signed on to handle the Alien effects, which we exclusively revealed earlier this year. 

During development there’s always a slew of concept art created for shows and films of this nature to help flesh out the world created in the script. We’re highly anticipating the first foray of Alien into a series, but it may be a little while yet before we see anything. So we thought we’d give you an early sneak peak!

Potential Spoilers

Following our Weta involvement reveal and writers room details, AvP Galaxy is able to bring you our biggest Alien series exclusive yet: the first concept art from the series!

These three pieces of concept art depict planned scenes which all take place during the earlier part of the season. They allude to significant plot elements so if you’d like to go in completely fresh, you’ve been warned. Enjoy

[Exclusive/Spoilers] Here's the First Concept Art From the FX Alien Series!

The concept art shows a Weyland-Yutani spaceship, the USCSS Maginot, crashed right in the middle of a city, cutting into the underground levels. The city is controlled by the Prodigy Corporation, a rival to Weyland-Yutani. The next piece depicts two soldiers within an industrial looking room. They’re approaching Xenomorph eggs in containers hiding within a cover of mist. Finally, we can see an adult Xenomorph snatching someone in a vertical shaft.

Keep your browsers locked on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien TV Series news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Kailem

Mike’s Monsters

Those seem to look like Aliens, in this Alien series!

It's happening y'all!

Can't wait for this to come out with everything ELSE some of us have seen. 🤫👀🤐

Kailem

Weyland-Yutani aren't going to be happy one of their ships crash-landed in a city controlled by a rival corporation. Corporate intrigue and shenanigans ahoy!

Gimitko

The character getting snatched by the alien has robotic limbs and his left arm is some kind of whip weapon? Also it seems like they intented to fight it? God this concept art drop is like Christmas.

Cool Guy

This looks like an over kill them park ride,

Shame the studios are completely brainless when it comes to the tone that made the movie work in the first place.

Aliens on earth before the first Alien.... F%&K OFF

Kailem

Quote from: Gimitko on Sep 01, 2022, 05:43:00 PMThe character getting snatched by the alien has robotic limbs and his left arm is some kind of whip weapon? Also it seems like they intented to fight it? God this concept art drop is like Christmas.

Yeah maybe it's a cyborg or some kind of combat synth? I didn't notice the robotic-looking arm (and possibly left leg too) until you pointed it out.

Vrastal

Looks fun and the art is good. Im excited as long as pathogen stuff isnt super heavy

Nightmare Asylum

Still not entirely sold on the Earth pre-Alien setting but, well, shit. I really like what I'm seeing here.

BlueMarsalis79

bigchap

These are awesome. Trying not to get my hopes too high, but I think Noah Hawley might "get" the Alien universe.

Kradan

Spaceship crashed in the middle of a city ? Not sure how that will work but OK

BlueMarsalis79

When the man called Alien³ great, on top of him making Legion, from then on I had no doubt in this Series.

Nightmare Asylum

I know it's just concept art and I shouldn't read too much into the little details but... the version of the WY logo in the first piece doesn't exactly mesh with the reported pre-Alien timeframe.

I would love so much for it to be revealed that this is actually set post-Alien 3.

Darkness

Great work guys, definitely got me excited for the series and see what the do with it.

Here's Hicks's and RidgeTop's commentary about the art. I don't think it's been linked:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed