AvP2 Trailer Analysis

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 09:00:21 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Analysis (Read 33,189 times)

carnalien

carnalien

LOVE the part where the guy gets skewered by the predator like a shishkabob while running mid stride!   :)  

carnalien

carnalien

how mad would it be if those two face huggers made 2 queens which eventially mated and produced a super duper king/queen! lmao jk  but yer serz i would throw my shoe at the screen if that happened.   :D  

Jango1201

Jango1201

Im liking this movie very much already, however a few things bother me. This movie reminds me too much of Resident Evil Apocolypes. REA was a good movie, but i feel AVP2 copied off of it. The nuclear bomb, the "airlift" and trying to containe this whole mess. And the predator whip is very cool, took a lottle while to warm up to because i thought wolf was going a little Ghost Rider... anyone else share my thoughts?

zen

zen

I think most of the preds are at the beginning.Every things going fine,the ship is on course,a pred does a routine check on facehuggers & eggs,but when he thinks the one is dead he anylizes it and sees that its dead,so he opens the chamber and FWOOSH!!.Its actualy alive!,and because hes not wearing a helmut,BOOM!,he falls over and a few hours later the predalien bursts out!.it climbs towards a vent,gets inside,and reaps havoc on the ship,it then crashes on earth,the nearest planet,killing most of the preds,and the predalien breakes the other chambers releasing the facehuggers and trys to start a new hive!.But thats just my idea.I might be wrong.

zen

zen

Well Jango1201,it does sound similar,but its not,otherwise youd have to say the same for 28 weaks later.And keap in mind,P1 and P2 where very much alike,as was A2.and as for the whip:cultures have been using whips for thousands of years.But dont get mad at me!.Im just the messenger!   ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

I like Wolfs stealthy movement and speed after self destructing the ship. Reminds me of the old days...

Jango1201

Jango1201

@ zen:  Not mad at all, it actually makes me feel a little beter about the whip, i like it in all just a little to warm up to it and i was fine.

Predator

Predator

so...is that predalien the offspring from the predator in AVP....  .because if so itll most likely be a pussy like the predator it chose to facehugg and the thing never had a chance..

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i love the idea of this predator being a badass killer for the new Aliens vs Predator movie. i've always wanted to see this kind of predator killing everything from humans to aliens. i am so glad that there is no human/predator teamups like in the last one. i just wish this was the first avp movie and not counting the last one which is pointless with bad acting, bad director, and a sucky PG-13 rating. i do love the predator's duel cannons and using the US military to face the aliens which i did a drawing in my sketchbook of Aliens/Predator of our military taking on the aliens in the white house lol. but other than that the previews still rock and i just cant wait for christmas. who ever wants to email me just click on my link to xenomorphaliens@aol.com.

Predator_88

Predator_88

I think the Trailer is great. I think its cool that the peradtor empaled that girl to the wall but I didnt see a weapon on her so why would he do that isnt it dis honorable or something. Any thoughts?

Predator_88

Predator_88

O sorry if someone already posted my comment I didnt read all the comments.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

lol Wolf's shuriken pinning her to the wall is pretty hard to beleive. In reality, it would've sliced right through her. Alos, as awesome as the new razor whip is, it being able to slice an alien warrior in half with a good hearty, predator pumped, yank is really pushing reality, too.   :D     ;)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I want Wolf to record voices and play them for you before he kills...

WarMachine

WarMachine

I was wondering the same thing, Thantos. I never saw her with a weapon, and yeah that would be dishonorable for a Pred.  But I think, BM Hunter, that the whip contracted or something and cut the Alien before he pulled it back. Could be wrong though.

Xeno

Xeno

If it's set in a forest, shouldn't there be bear and dear aliens? I like the predalien queen idea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed