Lance And Sanaa Interview

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2004, 09:58:02 PM

Author
Lance And Sanaa Interview (Read 5,095 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I was just browsing on this IESB.Net website and found an old interview with Lance Henriksen and Sanaa Lathan. It’s about a week old but I must have missed first time round so here’s an extract:

Q) Do you have a contract for sequels?
Lance: “You know what? Wait until you see the movie. Wait until you see what happens. You'll know. I don't want to tip anything.”
Sanaa: “I'm taking his lead? Can we answer this?”
Lance: “You know what I mean? The issue right now is with a sequel, like this is in a sense a sequel, it's a prequel but it's a sequel as well, but I don't think that anything that people are hoping for is going to be missed, and we've gone way further than that. The biggest disappointment would be, of course, if you failed it. But that's not going to happen.”

For the full interview, head over to IESB.Net.

Neocharge

Neocharge

Why did Lance have to say that? Makes me want to see it even more.

wolfboy

wolfboy

cool.  good stuff.

J

J

Cool ,   ;D  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

SPOILER     I don't see how they want to bring back Lance Henriksen in the sequal if his human person dies in the first movie. Will they clone him? Or just an appearance of the Bishop android? If this is the case, then AvP2 should happen a long time after the events of AvP.. arrgghh.. I'm losing my mind right now, I'll go to bed.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Q) Do you have a contract for sequels? Lance: "You know what? Wait until you see the movie. Wait until you see what happens. You

Ermac

Ermac

Well, at least the cast and crew seem excited about the movie.

J

J

They'll be a sequel, can't wait, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THIS ONE YET!!   ???     I wonder how they'll do it?

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Well if Lance isnt in the sequel... what other popular character maybe in it? Aliens comes to mind..

thebiggestpigme

thebiggestpigme

micheal bean or bill paxton? or how about the enigma that was the only jewish marine, wisbaske i think.

J

J

He dies. The only way that he'll come back is as a robot, but I think thats highly unlikely, although you never know.

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

You mean Wierzbowski?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed