Blue Predator Vision To Return?

Started by Darkness, Jan 08, 2007, 09:11:54 PM

Author
Blue Predator Vision To Return? (Read 5,497 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I hope this turns out to be true as I didn’t like the orange predator vision at all in the first AvP. A thread was created on the IMDB Boards asking if the predators will use the same blue thermal vision from Predator 1 and 2. AvP2 co-director Colin Strause replied with “You’ll be happy.”. Yeah, okay it’s not major news but it gives me a little more confidence. Thanks to predpant for the news.

Update: Colin Strause commented further on the vision mode: “Here’s the deal. Thermal and IR cameras are the same thing. The “thermal” difference is a real-time color correcting hardware built into a IR camera (different from nightvision IR) that does the different color modes. The CCD chip in the camera produces a black and white image which is re-mapped to give it that color banded look. All the footage for this film was recorded in its black and white default look, and then we’ll be doing all the coloring in post so we have more control over the tempature ranges.

We filmed our APC video all on thermal cameras, so we are very used to how they work. You can’t see through glass, liquids, or see any patterens in materials. Also, there’s a company that sells head-gear thermal glasses if you want to be a real life Predator for about 10 grand. :)”

Stay Frosty

i thinks a lot of lessons have been learned from AVP

Corporal Hicks

Could be a little error continuity wise - unless the Predator wasn't one from that ship from AvP. But otherwise it's good news. I didn't really like the new one.

topman

topman

thought the new one was ok, bit different but ok. i do prefer the blue one though!   ;D  

Ermac

Ermac

The one in AVP wasn't really heat vision since every shot was badly rendered CGI.  Bring back the blue, pixelated heat vision

AvP3

AvP3

Look at these IMDB votes, Anderson with his avp1 TOTAL NOOB! AvP1 movie is most bad. I hate Anderson! He can't made good vision for predators.  Alien 1          8.4/10 (87,150 votes) Alien 2          8.3/10 (85,998 votes) Predator 1       7.5/10 (36,883 votes) Alien 3          6.3/10 (30,724 votes)  Alien 4          6.0/10 (33,511 votes) Predator 2       5.6/10 (14,531 votes) AvP1             5.4/10 (26,403 votes)  Will last 4 movies should not be present here. Because sucked.

beeko

beeko

who is the actor playing the predator this time, is it ian whyte and is it the same person who was in predator 2

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

person who played p2 is dead, it is ian whyte from avp1

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I don't care what IMDB says, their ratings suck because its all user based, hence why a film as bad as Pirates got an 8.  AVP was not nearly as bad as Alien Resurrection.  true they made some mistakes, and screwed some things up, but it was a fun flick in an interesting location with great looking creatures (minus the bulky predators)  AVP2 hopefully will correct all of what AVP was lacking in,  part of which being a great story (hopefully).

Jimmy

Jimmy

I agree with avp3. AvP1 movie was very bad. AvP1 movie for retards who don't care about subject. Action action and nothing else.   ???  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

AVP diddnt have much action, that was one of the biggest complaints.

Trioxide

Trioxide

*girly scream*  Yay! Blue Vision!    ;D  

MoBiUGeArSkIn

AvP didn't have much action? It like, kicked off half way through and didn't really stop after that. Raaaaaaah.

kidshamrock87

From What it sounds like The Strause Brothers are going to make this movie everything every Good Fan has been waiting for Blue Vision is just a Bonus, SO i say Bring It

frankaster

frankaster

just I will continue my life like AVP was never done.. forget everything about that... thing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed