Del Toro Dropped, Boyd Holbrook In?

Started by Gazz, Oct 11, 2016, 11:50:09 PM

Author
Del Toro Dropped, Boyd Holbrook In? (Read 36,383 times)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 13, 2016, 08:12:15 PM
And the idea of a senior putting up any kind of contest hand-to-hand with one is dumb, Arnie or not.

Especially considering how f**king strong Predators are too, it becomes even dumber.

The Joker

I've been thinking about this casting from a different viewpoint. Unless they get an A-lister as a side character in the film, I really hope that they kill off every prominent character in the film that comes in contact with the Predator (aside from Arnie, if he's in it).

It's about time we get a Predator film where the Predator wins. We've already seen Arnie, Glover, and Brody win battles with the Predator, so If every main hero can just kill off the Predator, what's the point. I know the casual moviegoers doesn't prefer endings where the main villain wins, but I'd like to see them switch it up for this film.

BishopShouldGo

This won't be merely a bodycount movie, per Dekker.

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 13, 2016, 08:12:15 PM
The trouble is, guns never beat a Predator before. And the idea of a senior putting up any kind of contest hand-to-hand with one is dumb, Arnie or not.
Not if we give him a power suit. Eh?

overthere

I sense this movie will end with "go back to your planet, leave us alone" and the Predator nods respectfully and leaves

Dan

Dan

greygoose: They delayed The Predator's shooting because of Del Toro's schedule to february so Gosling will be available this time around.
Blade Runner 2049 wraps next month.

I also hope Arnold is coming back because he's still fit enough to play Duch after 30 year, and not just for a minor role.I hope he has a 15-20 min screen time atleast.
I always wanted Harrigan and Garber to came back as advisers or someting but no word about them.

"go back to your planet, leave us alone"definitlely sounds like an Arnie one liner. :)

The Wolverine Predator

Why is 50 Cent added on the IMDB page??

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Oct 14, 2016, 03:05:05 AM

Someone probably did it based on 50 Cent's comments about being in The Predator.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2016, 08:06:03 AM

Someone probably did it based on 50 Cent's comments about being in The Predator.
But why now? His comment about his involvement goes way back to April. I think they did indeed cast him and it's Dekker updating the page, he also announced Martin Whist the day he was added to IMDB, i also think he's the one giving the casting updates to the news sites. He did the same when they did Edge for Amazon by the way.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Oct 14, 2016, 03:05:05 AMWhy is 50 Cent added on the IMDB page??

IMDb's often bogus, for a long time it was saying Danny Webb was gonna return as Morse in Alien: Covenant. I rarely put too much faith in it until a film's actually out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 14, 2016, 08:26:00 AM
But why now?

IMDB is just full of imbecile trolls. Probably just some idiot trying to stir up more trouble in light of this Holbrook news. I wouldn't put any stock in it.

Creditor

Creditor

Powersuit like Rykov in AVP 2 game wore for final boss fight in Predator campaign?

Johnny Handsome

Could be, but i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the movie, i mean it's confirmed Shane met with him anyway so it's not too far fetched.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 14, 2016, 09:04:57 AM
Could be, but i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the movie, i mean it's confirmed Shane met with him anyway so it's not too far fetched.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it'll happen as well. Jackson was pretty certain about it. Just doubtful it was a proper update.

goose_3387

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2016, 08:06:03 AM

The idea of 50 Cent starring in a movie along side bigger actors was OK. Now the idea of him along side a cast of C-list actors is potentially worrying.

The movie itself might still be good but with FOX losing out on so many big actors the whole 'event' movie thing is losing it's momentum.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed