Nostromo Revisited

Started by Frosty Venom, Feb 03, 2019, 05:38:05 AM

Author
Nostromo Revisited (Read 20,227 times)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

No, the fact that he is clearly ducking and denying any wrongdoing in the face of evidence means there is no point in talking to him. Even if he did reach out to me, I doubt he would be made to stop plagiarizing, I mean he asked to point out which videos, as if he doesn't know.....

He says he is slandered but slander is when there is false statements made about someone, his plagiarism is proven with evidence ergo not slander.
So the fact that he is claiming he is being slandered shows his lack of morals and his inability to realize he is in the wrong or admit to any wrongdoing.

Its like catching someone with their hand in the cookie jar and they still have the gall to deny it.

Plus from what I read in this thread by others, he is still plagiarizing content.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Cruentus on Feb 05, 2021, 11:13:02 AM
No, the fact that he is clearly ducking and denying any wrongdoing in the face of evidence means there is no point in talking to him.

Well, you could've at least give it a shot

SM

SM

Nah, thieves can f**k right off.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

I am already in the process of doing something about it. Talking to AT is not going to solve much if he believe that he has done nothing wrong, what I am going to do though is name and shame the plagiarists, show evidence in my videos and I will also use the link Local Trouble brought up about taking down youtube videos. I'll be making sure people will know where their information is being stolen from.

Whether it will do much good I don't know, some youtube viewers probably don't care but regardless I will do so anyway.

Kradan

Kradan

Idk, he was a guest on Yutani Podcast couple times. Seemed like a nice dude to me  :D

426Buddy

426Buddy

No he's a super piece of sh*t. He's fully aware of what he steals.

It's unfortunate that he recieves support from the community.though.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 05, 2021, 11:25:17 AM
Idk, he was a guest on Yutani Podcast couple times. Seemed like a nice dude to me  :D

Serials killers can seem like nice people too........

Kradan

Kradan

Oh my God, has he murdered someone already ?  :o

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

:laugh:I meant that just because someone is nice, that does not mean they aren't capable of heinous acts.

SM

SM

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 05, 2021, 11:28:43 AM
No he's a super piece of sh*t. He's fully aware of what he steals.

It's unfortunate that he recieves support from the community.though.

All this.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wonder if he'll post a video about how his channel is "under attack" and play the victim.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Won't be surprised.

I have just tried creating a few introduction videos. Camera is ok, Audio is practically non-existent though. I may have to livestream it instead, hopefully livestream vids do get saved and can be used as introduction video.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Be sure to post a link here.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Psychopaths can be charming and socially relevant. I'm not saying that this guy is one, I'm just agree with Cruentus :laugh:

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: The Cruentus on Feb 05, 2019, 02:40:49 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 04, 2019, 06:48:13 PM
https://twitter.com/Alien_Theory/status/1092276391855349761

Really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i4IsLEgBHw

Start from 1.30

https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Facehugger

Read from subduing the host section.

Start from 1.50

Read from implantation process.

And this continues with different parts of the sentences.

Some more. 3.03

Read from implantation process in this old version https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Facehugger#Implantation_process
from "the Facehugger deposits a tumor" to be specific.

Guess we know who is lying.

Against my better judgement, I'm going to jump in here. Partially because I want to be more informed about the issues members have with Alien Theory.

I'll start with this:

Are there any other examples of Alien Theory doing this other than the segments in this 2017 video?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed