Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 609,243 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 16, 2022, 05:02:54 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 16, 2022, 09:56:55 AMTo make a living in this wonderful world.

Wait, WAIT ! Your real name is Aaron AND you work in prison ?  :o

It's a funny world we live in

It does get a chuckle out of me whenever I think of that.  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I submit that we rename the What are you listening to right now? thread 91.6 THE ROCK FM, NOTHING BUT THE BEST BOOMER ANTHEMS.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Predator commentary coming next week.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I've been doing this every morning for like 15 years 🤭🙈

Kradan

Kradan

Pro-tip: if your headphones broke and/or you forgot to take them with you - just turn the volume down to 1 and put your phone's dynamic right to your ear. In 10-15 years enjoy brain cancer :)

Kradan

Kradan

Daaaaamn, girls in Ivano Frankivsk are HOT !!!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Are the nuns there that hot?

Kradan

Kradan

Idk, haven't been in local monasteries yet

Wait, isn't @Local Trouble supposed to ask that question ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 25, 2022, 11:46:35 AMIdk, haven't been in local monasteries yet

Wait, isn't @Local Trouble supposed to ask that question ?

I wanted to shapeshift myself into him to experience how it feels to be @Local Trouble

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

We should all just keep on ringing @Local Trouble 's alert bell in order to annoy him.  ;D

Kradan

Kradan

^^^ This man gets it

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So I got myself an expensive present to compliment one of my interests that could take up to 6 months to make then ship (because it's made traditionally rather than machine made), and has great reviews.

The "Gustav" Langes Messer (long knife) with a scabbard (with Landsknecht knotwork), a type of German single-edged one-handed sword from the 14th to 16th century and if I recall the story correctly the guilds had a lot of control over who could make what so only sword makers could make swords, but that didn't stop the guys who made knives from making sword sized knives, hence why these swords look like they have knife handles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed