Survivor Mode Trailer

Started by ikarop, Sep 17, 2014, 01:22:21 PM

Author
Survivor Mode Trailer (Read 27,420 times)

ikarop

gabgrave

gabgrave

-Pre-order content
-DLC pass

Nope, no way.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

So it's time trial mode?

That season pass better have a xeno level or a Leadworks bait and chase mission.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Hmm... sounds kind of cool. We'll see. :P

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Sep 17, 2014, 05:15:28 PM
So it's time trial mode?

That season pass better have a xeno level or a Leadworks bait and chase mission.
^^^ This.

ikarop

ikarop

Samus007

Samus007

So basically this game isn't going to cost me $60 bucks anymore. More like $90. yay.

newbeing

newbeing

Don't forget the cost of the DLC you'll have to buy if you didn't preorder...

I can understand releasing more maps later on and charging players for it, but only one map to start with on the challenge mode? Come on. That just feels like pulling the rug from underneath people after you've been demoing the mode for the past 6 months. Will probably wait until that season pass is part of a steam sale.

Sega seems great at getting people back into their good graces only to do something kind of annoying.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Sega rivals Capcom as one of the worst companies for doing this kind of shit. I won't be buying any of it until it's MASSIVELY reduced in a sale.

Vrastal

Vrastal

unless there is  a play as an alien dlc or some sort of expansion to the story i wont be shelling out 30+ dollars

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not sure why everyone is so surprised and continues to be surprised every time this happens to a new game. It's pretty standard fare.

SM

SM

Gamers gotta gripe.

gabgrave

gabgrave

It's not surprise.  It's the single most important thing a man should have. Hope.
CA didn't find a way.

robbritton

robbritton

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 18, 2014, 07:20:03 AM
Not sure why everyone is so surprised and continues to be surprised every time this happens to a new game. It's pretty standard fare.

Quite. It's like people complaining about multiple CD single releases back in the Nineties. This is the market, Sega would be insane not to try and compete. It isn't a personal slight.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed