20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 29, 2016, 01:46:48 PM

Author
20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant? (Read 49,142 times)

Symon_joestar

Are just stuffs from the set, don't expect trailer

Corporal Hicks

I wish some pictures would crop up online. Still nothing of the exhibition.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

I've managed to speak to someone and she went to the exhibition for me. Just sending me pictures across now but doesn't seem like there was really much to it unfortunately.

Imbrie

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2016, 03:55:11 PM
I've managed to speak to someone and she went to the exhibition for me. Just sending me pictures across now but doesn't seem like there was really much to it unfortunately.

That's a shame. I'm also doubtful that much, if anything, will be revealed during tomorrow's panel.

To be honest, this Comic Con seems relatively low key and an unlikely venue for big reveals.

Corporal Hicks

They had an Egg from AvP, the ceremonial headdress in the flashbacks from AvP, the bible from Resurrection, the detector gloves from Resurrection and what looks like a mini-Predator maquette. Gonna translate the display text shortly - maybe when I get home so in about an hour. I'll post pictures then.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2016, 04:15:15 PM
They had an Egg from AvP, the ceremonial headdress in the flashbacks from AvP, the bible from Resurrection, the detector gloves from Resurrection and what looks like a mini-Predator maquette. Gonna translate the display text shortly - maybe when I get home so in about an hour. I'll post pictures then.

Why would they have that... Those things aren't Covenant related!! >:(

Imbrie

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2016, 04:15:15 PM

What a load of old cock. I thought Fox promised some Covenant exclusives?

Pvt. Himmel

Translated this from the link Hicks posted about schedule!!

19h30-20h
trAiler eXClusivo 
- o rAstro: 
Prévia exclusiva do 
filme de terror que
promete colocar o Brasil 
no mapa do med

7:30 p.m.
eXClusive trAiler
- the rAstro:
Exclusive preview of
Horror movie that
Promises to put Brazil
On med map

Could this be it??

Corporal Hicks

Here's what the big info display says -

QuoteRidley Scott was once a successful director in England when he made his American film debut with Alien - The Eighth Passenger in 1979. What neither he nor anyone could predict was that the film would become one of the most iconic horror movies to Of scientific fiat of history. The success of the story of the crew of the space freighter Nostromo, stuck with an invincible alien creature, marked the pop culture, generating more movies, book, comic stories and all a mythology around its creation.

After the original production, the cinema received other readings of the saga, with each director impressing his personal style. It was so with Aliens, The Rescue, Alien 3 and Alien - The Resurrection, which accompanied the character of Sigourney Weaver, Lieutenant Ellen Ripley, when their story crossed that of the creature. The Alien, which had original design by H.R Giger, still returned to the movies in Alien vs. Predator and Alien vs. Predator: Requiem. But his story completed the circle when Ridley Scott cast this universe on Prometheus.

Although it had the same DNA as the original film, Prometheus still left many unanswered questions. And for the saga to be tied in full with the adventure that started it all, with the classic 1979, which Ridley Scott is preparing ALien: Covenant, which hits theaters in 2017 and marks the return of Michael Fassbender as the android David, and Noomi Rapper in the role of scientist Elizabeth Shaw. Covenant and the name of the spacecraft whose crew believes they have found paradise, but which is in fact a desolate and dangerous world. And the genius of cinema retaking the saga he helped create - saga that you catch a glimpse in this exposition.

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 01, 2016, 04:25:29 PM

19h30-20h
trAiler eXClusivo 
- o rAstro: 
Prévia exclusiva do 
filme de terror que
promete colocar o Brasil 
no mapa do med

eXClusive trAiler
- the rAstro:
Exclusive preview of
Horror movie that
Promises to put Brazil
On med map

That's not for Covenant. That's a separate panel after the Fox panel.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 01, 2016, 04:16:45 PM

Budget cutbacks you see. They had to recycle a lot of stuff from the AVP Films and Alien: Resurrection for Covvie.

Hard times man.  :(

Imbrie

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 01, 2016, 04:25:29 PM

19h30-20h
trAiler eXClusivo 
- o rAstro: 
Prévia exclusiva do 
filme de terror que
promete colocar o Brasil 
no mapa do med

eXClusive trAiler
- the rAstro:
Exclusive preview of
Horror movie that
Promises to put Brazil
On med map

Could this be it??

Doubtful!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2016, 04:26:39 PM

QuoteRidley Scott was once a successful director in England when he made his American film debut with Alien - The Eighth Passenger in 1979. .

"Ridley Scott was once a successful director"  :laugh:

Scorpio

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 01, 2016, 04:31:20 PM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2016, 04:26:39 PM

QuoteRidley Scott was once a successful director in England when he made his American film debut with Alien - The Eighth Passenger in 1979. .

"Ridley Scott was once a successful director"  :laugh:

He actually was a successful director in England well before Alien.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 01, 2016, 04:28:38 PM

Budget cutbacks you see. They had to recycle a lot of stuff from the AVP Films and Alien: Resurrection for Covvie.

Are you serious?? ???

426Buddy

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 01, 2016, 04:41:39 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 01, 2016, 04:28:38 PM

Are you serious?? ???

Come on man!  :laugh:

he's joking

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed