Giger talks Prometheus , the budget 230 million Swiss francs?

Started by Darkoo, Feb 24, 2011, 11:18:40 AM

Author
Giger talks Prometheus , the budget 230 million Swiss francs? (Read 28,922 times)

Xerxész

The article says it is 230 million swiss francs. That means the budget is approximately 250 million USD. If it is true.

First Blood

Great news. Looking forword to see what nightmarish and ingenius concepts spring from his mind for this film.  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Sounds great! Can't wait to see Giger's return!

dandan

man this is going to be epic! and what giger is working on is surly the space jockey!

Federick Gonsa

230 Million seems dumb for an Alien movie. Maybe thats why they are downplaying the universe?

ThisBethesdaSea

Federick your comment seems dumb.....there are plenty of films with big budgets that were well made and films of quality.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

great news! XD
so glad Giger is back doing the biomechanoid necromorph stuff

Drago-Morph

All the fanboys will look up and shout, "Save us!" And Ridley Scott will whisper, "OK, sure, whatever. Let me just get Giger."

SiL

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Feb 24, 2011, 06:48:05 PM
there are plenty of films with big budgets that were well made and films of quality.
That's not what he said.

ThisBethesdaSea

Prime113

What I believe he was implying was that an Alien movie doesn't need 250 million dollars to be good. And that maybe the budget will effect the look of the film and possible make it PG-13.

Xhan

No, Alien deserves a ridiculous budget after being f**ked over for three and a half movies.

IF it actually has jack to do with the Alien Proper at all.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

230 million might be the biggest budget that a Alien movie had. This movie has to be pretty amazing if they want to make back it's budget. I think the IMAX and 3D tickets will help this movie make back it's budget.

Mus

Resurrection had the biggest one, 80 million. Alien had 11 million. If this doesn't turn out to be twenty three times better than Alien, I'm going to be pissed off.

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 24, 2011, 11:16:55 PM
being f**ked over for three and a half movies.

I'm confused.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed