Predator Reboot Confirmed!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2009, 12:00:45 AM

Author
Predator Reboot Confirmed! (Read 16,438 times)

This Old Hive

This Old Hive

I don't see the point in whining about it. In fact I'd like to see what the predator remake will be like although I'll only see it for the predator.

The Wolf

The Wolf

The point in whining comes from the fact that they gave up on the original series which we all (safe to say) wanted to see a sequel rather than a remake. Its like taking a huge dump on the original when we could of had a sequel.

Quality Predator vs the greedy pricks at Fox

Quality Predator vs the greedy pricks at Fox

Get Stan Winston's team to do the Predators and not ADI.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Now days I like to see a different take    I like how everything in these sagas have a different director. I like Roddy!!!

Sulaco

Sulaco

joblow.com says Roddy's makin machete too! I loved that trailer.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Sweet mother of gawd DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!    FTGDMFW.  Well, in about one day we've gotten awesome AvP3 news, and some sickening, heart-wrenching P3 news. Nothing can make the day worse. No remake! NO!

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

TarheelPredator

TarheelPredator

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. The guy has some good movies under his belt....and if the "s" in the title ("Predators") is any indication, the storyline might be interesting. As long as it's not a remake or another lone predator hunting isolated humans movie.

Xhan

Xhan

sigh.

TarheelPredator

TarheelPredator

actually having read that Robert Rodriguez had planned on making an Predator 3 set on a 17th century ship I withdraw my earlier statement expressing optimism and now profess that I am very very afraid.

Private W Hudson

Oh dear god if cena is in this movie its shit already and why a remake seriously thats f**ked up

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I seriously hope that this is NOT his similarly-titled 'Predator 3' concept (and I'm not talking about the pirate ship one, either). Even if Stan winston returned from the grave to do the special effects for it, the story was horrid.

Simbaca

Simbaca

WHY!!!!   :'(   At least don't remake the Alien franchise. No more movies please.    ???  

Axlotl

Axlotl

reboot does not equal remake. batman begins was a reboot, but not a remake.

Axlotl

Axlotl

gonna throw out a vote for ripley 8 vs predators. why not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed