60~70
7 (16.7%)
50~60
1 (2.4%)
~50
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author
Review Score prediction (Read 4,451 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Jarac on Apr 10, 2014, 05:29:16 PM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Apr 10, 2014, 01:40:46 PM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 10, 2014, 07:07:34 AM
Even if A:I makes truckloads Sega can't afford to renew the license.

THANK GOD!

I just wanna see the game rights go to someone who can make a game. I know BF4 was super buggy for a while, but I would like to see DICE, or maybe even Bungie get a crack at making a squad-based shooter with Aliens and marines, or even another AVP game. BF4, at least on my 360, seems to FINALLY be playing perfectly. No more crashes or freezing on my end.

When are the rights up? I honestly see a bidding war coming for these rights. Publishers know this franchise can sell, especially if the games are quality games.

Eh, why DICE? Of all of the EA subsidiaries, DICE would be near the bottom to handle something like the Alien franchise. If anything, Visceral (the makers of Dead Space) would be the closest ones who could do the series justice in EA. Normally I hate EA, but I wouldn't be against seeing Visceral make an Aliens game.

But knowing EA, they'd put microtransactions and day-one DLC in the games. Cutting out important bits of the story to be sold later. Really, I don't trust any publisher to really do this franchise justice. Certain studios, maybe, but not a lot of the big publishers.

I mean, I am happy with BF4 now that it's functioning. I think DICE would certainly do better than Gearbox.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed