Michael Fassbender's screen credit fades away to leave behind the letters: AI

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 14, 2020, 08:57:17 AM

Author
Michael Fassbender's screen credit fades away to leave behind the letters: AI (Read 5,010 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Ridless secretly loves Alien vs Crabators. But given the quality of such works it is a guilty pleasure. I think it's very romantic. Like Byron's ♡ Romeo & Juliet ♡

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 30, 2020, 01:47:26 PM
Ridless secretly loves Alien vs Crabators. But given the quality of such works it is a guilty pleasure. I think it's very romantic. Like Byron's ♡ Romeo & Juliet ♡

I was talking with FI last night and we're now convinced it was an elaborate ruse by Lindelof to sneak as much AvP shit in there as possible.

Kradan

Aren't Miller and Verheiden basically Milburn and Fifield ?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 30, 2020, 07:31:10 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 30, 2020, 01:47:26 PM

I was talking with FI last night and we're now convinced it was an elaborate ruse by Lindelof to sneak as much AvP shit in there as possible.

Like copying some of AvP's plot?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 30, 2020, 07:32:45 PM
Aren't Miller and Verheiden basically Milburn and Fifield ?

Yes. And Weyland taking people somewhere remote without telling them why, and a dozen other things. I might make a (mostly humourous) thread about it actually.

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Even both Weyland were part of the expedition. Both were dying, and their impending deaths are key part behind their motivations: Charles wanted historical immortality, and Peter biological immortality.

Prometheo is AVP's pretty sister  :laugh:

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 03, 2020, 04:55:36 AM
Even both Weyland were part of the expedition. Both were dying, and their impending deaths are key part behind their motivations: Charles wanted historical immortality, and Peter biological immortality.

My mind can't handle this...

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Dec 03, 2020, 05:05:08 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 03, 2020, 04:55:36 AM

My mind can't handle this...

You've been hit by
You've been struck by
A smooth criminal

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed