Wolf Statue on Yautja Prime

Started by Wweyland, May 21, 2021, 06:05:43 PM

Author
Wolf Statue on Yautja Prime (Read 8,206 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It might get a digital upscale but beyond that I find any physical release extremely doubtful even in the event of another AVP film.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yep, perhaps. But I've seen lesser releases get the 4k treatment though and I'll never underestimate a studio's desire to strike when the consumer excitement is hot while tripple-dipping their physical media leaning aged fanbase!  ;D

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah but it's Disney.

Immortan Jonesy

Are these (top left) Alien teeth? well a face i guess, or I'm seeing pareidolia ~  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I think they are just window openings like the ones in the bottom right structure. You can see they're both cubed versus being carved Alien teeth.

But with that said, from a distance I see what you see, it does appear somewhat similar to an Alien head.  :)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Never thought of Predators having windows funnily enough.

Immortan Jonesy

It's more human than Engineers!  :laugh:

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 28, 2021, 11:44:32 PM
I think they are just window openings like the ones in the bottom right structure. You can see they're both cubed versus being carved Alien teeth.

But with that said, from a distance I see what you see, it does appear somewhat similar to an Alien head.  :)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3b/1e/8f/3b1e8fbfc4e38ec27498f3c869d3116f.gif

Yeah you definitely right ~  ;)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed