Spawn Figure Feature Live

Started by Darkness, Jul 16, 2004, 09:40:51 PM

Author
Spawn Figure Feature Live (Read 11,902 times)

Blaze

Blaze

McFarlen figures are usually $7-9 which is really a good deal.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

J, man i feel very sorry for you bud. Its a shame that you have to wait that long. But its life, and if ya want i will make ya a special post when i see the movie to answer every ones of ya questions.   ;)    And something i wanna know about the figures, I heard that they were coming in July!!?? I taught it was august. Wich is it now. Im bit confused.

Growler

Growler

to Hell Alien::  Spawn.com is saying the figures hit the stores in July.  Well, only 2 weeks left in July.  Hope you got enough in your piggy bank.  I don't know if Spawn.com is releasing them world wide for the shear fact the movie isn't being opened world wide in August.  Don't quote me on it, but you guys on the other side of the Atlantic (and Pacific) might have to purchase them strictly out of the U.S.  Unless the merchants in your part of the world aren't going to wait till the release of the movie in your local area to start putting these figures on the shelves.  You might want to check with Spawn.com and ask them via e-mail or whatever and see if the figures will be on sale in your areas this July/August.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Thanx Growler, I knew i heard that somewhere. And yes i might have enough in my lil alien bank. Eh eh. It will be a Hell of a collection there. Hope there will be more eventualy, like a dutch figure, some marines like hudson and vasquez ripley too, Hicks is out so... Anyway some ppl r not loving these collectables and not toys. Its a shame, they r so well done, of curse masters replicas r better but more expensive too. Anyway, we r all made different.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed