PREDATOR: VENGEANCE FOR WOLF

Started by SiL, Feb 19, 2014, 11:17:35 PM

Author
PREDATOR: VENGEANCE FOR WOLF (Read 14,800 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Fantastic job SiL and all of the actors (especially that Curt Rusel guy ;) )

This whole thing is a beautiful work of art.

SM

SM

Pfftt...

The book was better.

Typical Hollywood butchery.

SiL

SiL

SM is B-Rad G's one True Fan.

SM

SM

Philistine.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I always found the ending of the source material to be incredibly compelling and thought provoking.

SM

SM

The whole theme of mans inhumanity to the English langauge was completely lost in the translation.

SiL

SiL

Oh come on! I continued those themes thoroughly throughout the second two acts. "So you finally find me", "he needed to dead". The clever, subtle, nuanced manner in which I cleverly, subtly, nuanced-ly wove the underlying subtext into the very fabric of the piece through to the final credits was simply too smart for you.

TL;DR if you think the film's not as good then you're clearly too stupid to get it.

Spoiler
;D
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Well...xD I certainly came out of that with the same WTF I get when I read the original.  :P I can't believe you didn't even change shirts for the different characters!!! Lazy.

Good job you crazy SOB.

SiL

SiL

I actually did change shirts the first time, but the footage was unusable so I had to redo it in the one shirt :P

Glad you liked it! I can has front page? :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No you can'tz. I think cyber-bullying-lite might be a bad thing to has on front page.  :P

Quote from: SiL on Feb 20, 2014, 12:13:49 PM
I actually did change shirts the first time, but the footage was unusable so I had to redo it in the one shirt :P

Pah. Excuses. If you were truly committed you'd have changed shirts again.

SiL

SiL

Who are we cyber-bullying? KFC? People's sense of taste? None of the featured celebs are named or mocked. C'moooon :P

Excuses? You try doing costume changes in an Aussie summer!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

"I'mmmm muuuust frooont paaaage."

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

This is front page material.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

FRONT PAGE IT!

SiL

SiL

How else is this beautiful piece of insanity meant to go viral? :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed