Alien vs Predator US TV Spots

Started by Darkness, Jul 20, 2004, 01:27:44 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator US TV Spots (Read 15,103 times)

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

Ow ok. hahahahahah LOL the hyping up is working good indeed =). Cant wait to hear more from the movie.

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

ya  i know... it think the movie will still be worth the wait   :)  

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

I think so 2. When i saw some scenes my mouth fellt open. Like the queen hanging on those cables. Damn that looks very good. And all the others to. And thank goodness that the style looks like alien 1 and 2. And the aliens dont look like to cgi.

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

I'm personaly against the Woodruff's bug/beast (POOP MONSTER) look but i'm very glad at the attempted revisions to make it look more boimechanical like alien & aliens. I love the predator revisions in weaponry & armor! wow..

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

Ok I didnt mind the poop monster personally, only at the times it was to much cgi. Thats takes away the effects. And also the mystery of the aliens. Cause they are always in the shadows. What I did like in AR was the idea how the queen gave birth to the newborn. Yeah its great to have their bio look a little back. And also the queen looks different and better then the one in AR.The preds do look very cool.The elder pred looks very great and very differend from the preds of 1 and 2. Now only a predalien burster. Id like to see that   ;D   Or other creatures that are locked up in the predators ship.

G-Dog

G-Dog

I say fans march over to FOX studios and not let anyone in for work untill they give us a rating and asnswer our questions regarding our beloved Alien and Pred franshises........ yeah!

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

Hahaahha lol Yeah! thats a good idea. And give us a tour trough the sets and let us see the props. And if we are happy. We let them in again.    :D  

G-Dog

G-Dog

damn straight!    8)  

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

Id like to see a Alien/predator museum exposition. That would be great. With props and all the other things from the Alien/predator saga. I hope they will do that in the near future.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Yeah, a museum of all Alien and Predator things from the movies, costumes, props, replicas etc!!   Now that is a great idea Predalienstrike.  Ready to march up to FOX studios?

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

Well if i could i did it. But its very and very far from me. you could say. I live in Holland. But Is there not another way to contact fox or something like that? Because the starwars fans got their museum. So what about alien/predator fans. Then we can email fox about the idea.

G-Dog

G-Dog

That is freaking funny you mentioned star wars because I was going to post that in my previous message stating that HELL! Star Wars fans got theirs why not A and P?  But I deleted that. And I know what you mean man! Dude I am trying to find out how to contact FOX myself. I know there is an e-mail that people use to send thir ideas to FOX, but I don't know it, nor can I find the damn thing.

Variable

Variable

Saw another one boys. Yea on Comedy Central watching Chapell . It was great. I had new stuff in it. It was great. As for you people out there a movie rating can be changed. Jaws was changed fron R to PG because there was no PG-13 in the 70's and It wasnt "powerfull" enough. Whatever the hell that means. Its still delivered the terror. Did it not? I know people that wont set foot in an ocean because of that flick. Big chance AVP will be rated R but if not it will still hold a certian amount of terror as in the first alien movie.

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well about the rating again if you go to the MPAA site and search for the movie they don't have the result yet.  I did it a couple times and no results came up.  So any of you go to the site and put AVP it probably won't show up.

predalienstrike.

predalienstrike.

G-dog ive just send a mail to fox   quote: Dear Fox crew,  I have a question, and no its not about the outcoming movie of Aliens versus predator. Im a fan of both the franchises. And I had an idea but did not know where to go with it. I saw on the internet that there is a Starwars museum. Which is really great for the fans of Starwars. But here is my question, Or idea. A alien/predator exposition that goes around the world. With props and models and all kind of things. I hope you like the idea of it and that you will do something with it. I had shared the idea with a couple of other fans. And their reaction was great. They all liked it.  I hope that you will also like the idea, and i hope to get a reaction from you.  Thanx for your time end of quote  Hope that I get a reaction soon. and if not i will send it again and again and again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed