AvP Sci-Fi Convention Report

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2004, 10:48:59 PM

Author
AvP Sci-Fi Convention Report (Read 15,052 times)

shakermakerman

yeah but in aliens they r useing armored peicing bullets ans if u read aliens books narmal bullets bounce of them :-D aliens have armor for skin if u listen to aliens and alien rez they go on about what bullets they r using , yes hicks shot one with a shot gun but in its mouth and at close range allso its in the future so bullets will be better

Barreth

Barreth

This is an old argument... really old... and it's one that is never going to be answered... last time people got on this kind of topic... (aliens vs. Pred) people started getting pissed off... so I say we change the subject

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

No, i dont think that the aliens can resist normal bullets. Maybe only from far but, if a minigun shoot them fram a distance they'r liquid.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

No alien5 No pred3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! What the hell???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fox would win so more if they would make these. If avp is successful, they could make those two and wine 3times the money. They are fools. Real ones. Everyone want to see at least one of tha 2. I personally want to see both. Cuz AR was shit and that P2 was shit too. They need to end each of the series with something good. Otherwise they would be fools to let that ocaasion pass. Anyway well see what it will be in the future. But Im sure that we will see some more of those 2. And some more of AVP.  Anf guys, dont start the who will win thing again.PLZ!!!!!!  stop it. Or it will get like last time. And I dont want to see others getting banned cuz of that. 2 is enough already.

ooman

ooman

Alright I have finally devised a way to settle our disagreements with Preds vs. Aliens......TIME TO PLAY ALIENS vs PREDATORS 2  ONLINE!!!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Eh eh we should do thi once, a major avp war. we should get the date where we wanted this to stand then connect on that precise date then fight to the death. Like we could do this 2-3 days before avp is out. Eh wha da ya think guys. Some are game to face The Hell Alien??? eh ehe eh. Good idea but we need to know how much we would be and all.

shakermakerman

aliens rule lol

Ghost_face_killah

Ghost_face_killah

i would like 2 c predator 3

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

ooman, even though that scene was kinda hard to believe it survived but I guess that shows of tuff and derible the aliens exoskeleton realy is, very strong but on the other hand the preds have an extreamily tuff body themselves, in pred 1 arnie drops ruffly an 600 pound log on the preds head, you figure broken neck and instint death right? wrong thow serverily injured the pred was still alive but was trapped under the log and pred to injured to get it off thus leading to its suicide bomb, in pred 2 we see the pred take 5 or 6 shot guns blasts at almost point blank range then get up 5 min later ass if nothing happened, then gets his arm cut off cordirises the wound keeps going then is killed by a massive intrution to the abdomin by its own smart disk probably tearing through its stomach and other vital organs.Also another point about the alien, in alien 1 when ripley fires that grappling hook of sorts into its chest it was sucked out into space but its body structure is so tuff it didnt even imploed wich is what would happed to a human it was only when it crawled into the rear thrusters of the ship and was insinerated by it that it finaly died.Now i have the novel of alien 1 and in the part the alien infact does impoed once its jetisen out into space but like  i said before the only people who could realy tell us what each species could survive what and how strong each really  are is the creaters of them Giger and Winston.But I'm kinda disapointed in fox for merging the 2 franchises into 1, I mean avp is an alright kinda spin off but i was excited to hear there may be an alien 5 and predator 3 damn it.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Sorry there hell alien bro but i have to disagree with you on pred 2 sucking sure it wasnt as good as the first but sequels rarely r, I like pred 2 allot and if there was no pred 2 we wouldnt have been introduced to all the new weaponry like the disk, combi stick, wrist connon, the net, and the little projectile that Danny went after in the rafters, now im not sure were the pred fired that from out of his wrist gauntlet or what and we wouldnt have seen the alien skull on there trophry wall thus mabey never setting up the avp movie itself.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

people your not going to like what i have to say but FACE IT ITS A NEW TIME AND NEW DAY,the aliens and predator films are over its time now to move on and now move into a bigger forum LIKE AVP and maybe some day avp 2 or 3,ITS A NEW AGE WHICH MEANS BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

sweet info 4 reals........ no PREDATOR 3 damn that suck ballz but o well atleats theres a change for AVP2 and plz no more alien movies there wack and killed it with the last one  the other ones were ok but damn give it a rest with the alien movies ..........i dont mean no offense to the hardcore fans of the aliens....

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well bringa, I said that P2 sucked cuz of alot of things like the look of the pred, true it was young but man its sucks. And there is too much violence for nothing in this, that what made the movie go in a only 30 millions thing. I mean even A3 and Res were better than that . Sure the movie did bring up some damn good things there like you said the weapons and the alien head in it. But say Im wrong on this, was it the comics that went out first then P2 ?   They both got out in  1990, but wich got out first?? Cuz I think that the comics made avp, not P2. Anyway, the movie also showed us how tough a pred was. VERY TOUGH!!  But the movie had too many cons and not enough pros. And Glover got the first nail in the coffin when we saw that HE was the hero. Its the movie that made the less in the box office of both franchise. Sorry but its a fact that hurts alot. Even tho I think its the movie that brought the most to his monster.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

woah woah woah! hold on a sec...  this thing says itll be out aug. 6th for us, but i thought it was aug 13th. did they move the realease date UP?

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

well i believe this is good news, that fox can finally think that they have such a quality product to believe they will make sequels, and not to diss the other movies at all, which i think that fox thought it would either be good or terrible,     the last 2 alien movies terrible, but finally fox thinks they can deliver to the fans now     kinda bummed about predator 3, but it could prevent the predator down fall into crappy movies,     goodbye aliens, goodbye predator,    welcome home alien vs predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed