UNDEREXPOSED! The 50 Greatest Movies Never Made

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 12, 2020, 06:41:15 AM

Author
UNDEREXPOSED! The 50 Greatest Movies Never Made (Read 3,062 times)

Corporal Hicks

Whiskeybrewer

Corporal Hicks

I'm curious to see how in depth the book will get with the project.

SiL

Probably not very if it's 50 projects in a single 256 page book. Each project has a cover image and there's an introduction, leaving around four pages per story. On Amazon you can read the first page of the Alien 5 entry and it only mentions the project itself on a single sentence, so...

Corporal Hicks

Confidence is low for accuracy.  :-\ He's wrong about Blomkamp and Halo. Landfall was a proof of concept type thing for the movie, as he'd already been tapped to direct it and the studios had been getting cold-feet.

Voodoo Magic

Gr33n M4n

"From the misguided and rejected, like Stanley Kubrick's Lord of the Rings starring the Beatles; to films that changed hands and pulled a U-turn in development, like Steven Spielberg's planned Oldboy adaptation starring Will Smith"

KiramidHead

I was initially excited, but after reading some of the pages it doesn't look great, more like a basic rundown than anything. The Shadow Company poster is cool, at least.

Kradan

Sigourney looks like she's embarassed to wear that suit

skhellter

Alien Resurrection Mk.II  :-X

Corporal Hicks

With a dash of Jurassic World thrown in, I imagine. I'd still like to know more, but I'm glad it didn't happen based on what we know and what I've heard off the record.

Corporal Hicks

Just got this today. Not worth the purchase if you're going after the Blomkamp stuff. Nothing really of note other than it was apparently called Alien: Xeno at one point... ??? Though not sure on that one.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 27, 2021, 09:22:49 PM
Just got this today. Not worth the purchase if you're going after the Blomkamp stuff. Nothing really of note other than it was apparently called Alien: Xeno at one point... ??? Though not sure on that one.

That... can't be a real title... right? :D

Corporal Hicks

That's what Xenopedia says, but I can't see the source.

BlueMarsalis79

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed